[NOT WORKING] 32 months Game Pass Ultimate deal

Having a Blast playing Hades on Gamepass. Such a good game.

Would really appreciate recommendations as I have not played any major titles in the past 4-5 years.

My current to play list is:
Ori 1 & 2
Hollow Knight
Forza Horizon

Not really comfortable playing FPS games with a controller so Doom Eternal is currently a maybe.

Ok.....so has anyone very recently tried the old xbox live gold code redeem method and rhen convert it to game pass ultimate
dont do it. AFAIK, the issue has been fixed by Microsoft. Unless you see people saying on a trusted site/source that they have done it and got the discount, don't do it. You can still get the refund if MS thinks your request is legit

dont do it. AFAIK, the issue has been fixed by Microsoft. Unless you see people saying on a trusted site/source that they have done it and got the discount, don't do it. You can still get the refund if MS thinks your request is legit
You are saying this about the old method that i am asking for or the recent method where in buying 1 month would give 7 months extra and that way total 32 months of total gpu could be accumulated which got patched.

You are saying this about the old method that i am asking for or the recent method where in buying 1 month would give 7 months extra and that way total 32 months of total gpu could be accumulated which got patched.
can you link me to this new method. I havent seen anything

I've been thinking about buying gamepass and now I see this after it has expired. fml
It still shows buy 1 month and get 7 free on all those links so does anyone know how will it work if I buy now?

I've been thinking about buying gamepass and now I see this after it has expired. fml
It still shows buy 1 month and get 7 free on all those links so does anyone know how will it work if I buy now?
You can buy any of those only once with the offer and enjoy 8 months. You cannot buy others with offer after buying any one of those.

I bought the subscription for 3 years using the old trick an hour before this was posted
Paid like 6k more for the same thing rip
Can I still use the old trick to buy some gold gift cards and add them after redeeming the 1+7 months deal and then converting everything to Ultimate?
btw, the old trick is also a great deal imo

Can I still use the old trick to buy some gold gift cards and add them after redeeming the 1+7 months deal and then converting everything to Ultimate?
btw, the old trick is also a great deal imo
Yes, that's what I did and it should still be working mostly

Seems you are still confused.....the old trick was and is costly one.....this new one was cheaper and got patched....as @Trazer854 said it is still working and for 36 months will cost you 7400 something for 36 months of game pass ultimate which eventually will come around 200 a month. Still very good.
Last glitch is 2.56k for 32months of Game Pass while 7.4k for 36months is the present one
Which is cheaper comparably tell me please?

Last glitch is 2.56k for 32months of Game Pass while 7.4k for 36months is the present one
Which is cheaper comparably tell me please?
We are referring to the 7.4k one as the old glitch since it's been around for many months. It is still working and the only option now.
The 2.5k one (the one this thread was created for) was the cheapest but it has been patched and not working anymore

We are referring to the 7.4k one as the old glitch since it's been around for many months. It is still working and the only option now.
The 2.5k one (the one this thread was created for) was the cheapest but it has been patched and not working anymore
The 7.4k one is not a glitch since it is an open offer from Microsoft whereas the 2.5k one was indeed a glitch.

Back