[NOT WORKING] 32 months Game Pass Ultimate deal

Boy 80 INR per month for 32 months is cool even if you use it rarely and just to play some occasional AAA games that launch.
It's 69 INR per month if you claim via gift cards :D
was feeling enthusiastic today to read the whole thread properly & check this out & possibly get myself subscribed too (even though dont get time to play these days). and finally now when got some time to go through, found the title of the thread edited to 'shattered expectations'. :(

was feeling enthusiastic today to read the whole thread properly & check this out & possibly get myself subscribed too (even though dont get time to play these days). and finally now when got some time to go through, found the title of the thread edited to 'shattered expectations'. :(
Same emotion here
Thought I could do it today after looking into sufficient funds kept for till month end since I don't do any job
But my expectations got shattered
If anybody confirms now I can subscribe now
Waiting for that somebody

I can confirm the glitch is patched, this trick no longer works after Aug 8 11:30pm
I was thinking 7 + 1 months will be given right
If we can buy 3 x 7+ 1 then it becomes 24 at least but at a higher price I think I mean for 24 months not 32 months I was thinking but this too somebody has to confirm so that we future buyers can buy

You can buy xbox live gold gift cards and redeem to the account and then buy game pass ultimate....that way you can convert max of 36 months xbl to gpu.

Not sure if this works but I make MS accounts pretty regularly and buy GP for 59 INR per month (comes with EA Access or Play or whatever it's called.) 600 per year. You can do the same for GPU as well.

Also, I apologise if I ignored someone's comment about this but what about this one?

Xbox Game Pass India Subscription Free for 8 Months For All Members (ign.com)
By using the ign method will the 32 month can be applicable ?
If anybody can confirm then we can buy.

750 Rs coupon on Epic games store if you let them spam your email. Valid for games over 1100 Rs.

Temp 11.JPG

Back