WTB Note 1 or SGS3 or Galaxy Nexus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
android power, need either of these phones, in warranty or grey .. hopefully good condition, pm me your prices. :ashamed:

well i have a galaxy nexus approx 1.5 months old in absolute mint condition ,

how much can i expect , if i get a good price , i may sell it!!

it was based on the condition of ur phone and i did not like it. i think being the buyer i have a right to decide weather i want a phone or not.. and we decided that we would meet today and we would confirm, but its not like i called u and stood u up, i told u i was busy before only - secondly i have already txtd u and said im sorry .. and that i wont be buying ur phone .. but u stoop down to such levels and try n mess my reputation up.. its not wanted. .. not cool at all.

This is nothing to spoil your reputation. also if it was anything to do with the condition you could have let me know in the first place which you haven't . I already accepted your apology but you could have given me heads up as to you would not be buying my phone and not wait till me asking you when we were meeting next. You my friend stooped low with your actions buy backing out as you got a better deal for yourself and not taking the sellers situation in mind.

i've been honest with u throughout, if u cant accept that then that's a issue with u totally. i'm not gonna post here anymore and give any more explanations as is it not required. i dont owe u anything. please stop whining and grow up.

Honest ? Yeah right ....mods can check the pms and tell me if there was any discussion about the condition of the phone. I have no harsh feelings for you ..I just wanted you and others to know that ditching last minute after confirming the deal is not correct. Also those comments about whining and growing up... well you need to keep that in the back of your mind mister. Finally I apologize if I have done or said anything wrong.

hahaha damn bro , been a while since i saw a post from you, hope ur good. im gonna be picking up a new phone today for sure. will check the stores!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back