FS: Mobile Note II for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
PMed you 2 days ago. Didn't get any reply.
Oops really sorry, I missed it. let me check it again..

Update:: Sorry @Parv, I cant find your PM. PMed you my mail id. Feel free to drop me a mail if you are not able to reach me via PM.[DOUBLEPOST=1389858970][/DOUBLEPOST]Bump for the day!!

Last edited:
bumpty bump!!!![DOUBLEPOST=1390201082][/DOUBLEPOST]Bump for the day!!
Price reduced. Looking for a quick sale

Last edited:
18,000/- (shipping extra as per actuals) till tomorrow night. Looking for a quick sale!!![DOUBLEPOST=1390548592][/DOUBLEPOST]
18,000/- (shipping extra as per actuals) till tomorrow night. Looking for a quick sale!!!
Waiting for the confirmation from the people who have shown interest.
:)

Last edited:
Bump for the day!!!

18K isnt a bad deal for a well maintained phone. Also, please avoid lowballing (as mentioned in OP) with unreasonable pricing although I am willing to listen to offers.

Amount recieved.
Will be shipping it tomorrow as promised.

Dock will stay with me. My wifes S3 would love to have the dock :)

@rakesh_ic did u manage to ship ur phone ? if yes please let me know thru which courier cause I have a Note2 phone to be shipped to Mumbai..
http://www.techenclave.com/community/threads/samsung-galaxy-note-2-with-warranty.155914/
Karan wants me to send it through speedpost and I will be shipping it in another 30 min. Will let know once done.[DOUBLEPOST=1391075611][/DOUBLEPOST]Could not ship is today as speedpost is closed after 3PM here. Karan is happy to get it shipped tomorrow.

Last edited:
@Manohar - They don't take electronics for speedpost so they rejected the parcel today. Shipped it through Bluedart and provided Karan with the shipment details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back