FS: Mobile Note II for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Manohar - They don't take electronics for speedpost so they rejected the parcel today. Shipped it through Bluedart and provided Karan with the shipment details.

Spees ppost do take electronic items shad personally used them for shipping 30/40 items.....don't know why the a$$hle at the post office said no to u. Received a package containing cellphone from a member here he did shipped it thru speedpost from Bangalore.

Speed post at my town also does not take electronic items. I m from Mumbai suburbs. Earlier they used to, during which I had shipped VX450 & iPod Touch, but since a year they are not accepting electronics items. :(

@vyral_143 It's weird coz one post office is accepting and another from the same city is denying that they don't ship electronics, I think the last package I got was in December last year.

Yes that's the weirdness. It was cheapest for shipping heavy items like PSU. I have not tried in other suburb though, other nearest one would take approx 35 minutes commute.

Yes that's the weirdness. It was cheapest for shipping heavy items like PSU. I have not tried in other suburb though, other nearest one would take approx 35 minutes commute.
Same here.. I couldn't try the next one simply coz its too far away from my place. These wierdos as my place only accepts the speedposts till 3 which is another pathetic thing.

However, I have never used speedpost for shipping any electronics before though and so had to buy his statement :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back