Nothing Phone

The challenge with creating a phone with a transparent back is it becomes harder to ensure what is mostly cosmetic blemish meets the customer's expectation.
Irrelevant. Point is the actual product doesn't meet the expectations of many buyers. It was overhyped and criticisms are valid.
Now, how many outstanding issues with Nothing are there? Any more ? :)
Wait for it.
Btw I don't really give in to rumors but if it helps anyone there's a rumor that a "Lite" version for sub ₹30k is being planned. Like I said, rumors but only for those who think the phone is overpriced and waiting for a more affordable variant.

Irrelevant. Point is the actual product doesn't meet the expectations of many buyers. It was overhyped and criticisms are valid.
Not to accuse this new brand but all brands or any new out of the box looking thing is over hyped unless its crashes like anything.. The sole trick is to catch attentions of the masses unless same masses toss and bang it!

thank god i went for poco f4 , i am aware k50i has also launched at similar pricing but than there wont be custom rom support on it .But damn Asus zenfone 9 is what we need with midrange SOC

Wait for it.
Btw I don't really give in to rumors but if it helps anyone there's a rumor that a "Lite" version for sub ₹30k is being planned. Like I said, rumors but only for those who think the phone is overpriced and waiting for a more affordable variant.
I really wonder where they can cut off for a lite version phone and make it passable as a 20k phone, which I’m assuming they’re aiming for. IMO this phone is already a cut down version without an 8th gen snapdragon and it only has a decent camera. Maybe they remove the glyph interface now that would be great.

Back