Nuforce NE7M

Ha!! Ha!!

Nice answer. :D

Well lets wish for Krishna Bhargav.

I was just thinking what's the problem going on. They see what's the address written over packet and get it delivered. So in the way I got my delivery, he should also have get it. Don't know what's the problem...

Err ..Aramex seems have to messed up with the actual tracking data and updates because of the exact same packaging and invoices for all . I hope Krishna Bharagav gets his package tomorrow and things will be totally fine ! :)

Ya...just fix it up with Aramex, by calling them, with the tacking number.

Once I get into a problem with the shipping from Bigshoebazaar, it used to show "Shipment Out for delivery" in the morning and then when in the evening after coming home, I see with no delivery and on checking with the aramex tracking number it used to show "Delivery failed - Address not found" and the loop went to 3days, after that I called them and just asked them what was the problem?? The address is fine, even I mentioned Nearest Location and the phone number is there, in case of any problem the delivery guy should have called me which he didn't, then they said sorry sir, your delivery will be done today. And I got the delivery.

So just call them up and fix with them tomorrow. :)

Wish you luck buddy Something better is waiting for you tomorrow :D

Hey don't forget to post the impressions :D

Back