FS: Others Nutrija Whey Protein Isolate 90 (Dark Chocolate)

Status
Not open for further replies.

imad7x

Disciple
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Bangalore
Item Condition
5 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Cash
  2. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Sep 1, 2023
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Exp: Aug 2025
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Need funds
Have been using this product for over a year now. Recommended by someone on this sub, you can find several reviews on TE for this brand.
Bought it for Rs. 5,103. Currently sells at 5,373 after discount. Selling my unopened bags for 4,103.
Selling because I don't plan to go to gym anytime soon and because I need funds.

Edit - Due to multiple requests for single bags I'm open to sell each bag at ₹1,365.
Bundle of 3 - ₹4,050

Attachments

• IMG20240120191023.jpg
    IMG20240120191023.jpg
    209.5 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG20240120191002.jpg
    IMG20240120191002.jpg
    405 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:
How good is it, i use Nakpro platinum as of now.
I have personally talked to the CEO of Nutrija, Rahul. He told me they use the raw protein from the same company that Optimum Nutrition uses. Nutrija is tested and certified internationally. I haven't heard of Nakpro so can't really compare them.
1 bag booked to @joy.das.jd
2 bags booked to @icysmoke

Last edited:
I use the same.
What's your opinion on it then. I used to use myfitfuel also and it was good. From last few months i haven't been able to do proper exercise and haven't been able to use it properly. But myfitfuel was quite good and i could see changes in my body with good exercise regime.
From past few months haven't been able to exercise properly so not able to see any benefit.
Now have again started proper schedule for workout but it will take some time to see benefit.

What's your opinion on it then. I used to use myfitfuel also and it was good. From last few months i haven't been able to do proper exercise and haven't been able to use it properly. But myfitfuel was quite good and i could see changes in my body with good exercise regime.
From past few months haven't been able to exercise properly so not able to see any benefit.
Now have again started proper schedule for workout but it will take some time to see benefit.
In my college times it was all muscleblaze.
But now it is so expensive. So after looking at the trustified YouTube channel I found that nakpro gives good amount of protein for minimum price.
PLATINUM is good in my opinion. Taste is good(unflavored). Since I started gym last year and have been drinking this I do see the gain and muscle recovery. However, mine are only beginner gains .
To be true you can drink any whey protein or isolate the only thing matters is the protein content in per scoop.

I have personally talked to the CEO of Nutrija, Rahul. He told me they use the raw protein from the same company that Optimum Nutrition uses. Nutrija is tested and certified internationally. I haven't heard of Nakpro so can't really compare them.
1 bag booked to @joy.das.jd
2 bags booked to @icysmoke
Could you ask him which company does optimum nutrition uses?

Could you ask him which company does optimum nutrition uses?
Glanbia owns ON, they also provide raw protein to ON. Nutrija also gets it from them but Glanbia stocks out often so sometimes Nutrija gets the raw from WheyCo, also EU based and just as good.

Glanbia owns ON, they also provide raw protein to ON. Nutrija also gets it from them but Glanbia stocks out often so sometimes Nutrija gets the raw from WheyCo, also EU based and just as good.
I know this, does he have any proof he's getting it from Glanbia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back