Graphic Cards nVidia ForceWare 84.15 WHQL Official

Ok, i had to post about this,

People are having problems of Killer Monitors with 84.15, So i hope none of you downloaded it.

I read it in a few forums, now ive lost the links.

So DONT Download 84.15!!!!!!!!!!!!

The issue is after changing a few settings in the Panel, the Monitor dies out after some time. Wierd, but true.

goldenfrag said:
Ok, i had to post about this,

People are having problems of Killer Monitors with 84.15, So i hope none of you downloaded it.

I read it in a few forums, now ive lost the links.

So DONT Download 84.15!!!!!!!!!!!!

The issue is after changing a few settings in the Panel, the Monitor dies out after some time. Wierd, but true.

Probably, NVIDIA pulled more of that "Direct Access" BS.....Of course, NVIDIA is not providing compensation for damages. I've seen more LG monitors fail on these drivers than any other brand....

All the 80 series drivers have had problems for me. If I install any ForceWare 80 series driver, the Overlays are not applied correctly on MPEG video when played back from any player (PowerDVD and WMP). Can't find a fix. Can anyone help me? I've got a GeForce FX 5900 graphics card.

But I am not an nvidiot...... I buy cards which give good performance at decent price. I am not even fanATIc.

when I had to decide, it was either 6800GT or X800 pro. The X800 pro was not good enough.

And also, at that time, I was a noob. I knew nothing abt AA/AF, image quality, etc..... :p I just went by benchies.

today, I may sacrifice that few FPS for IQ and better performance with AA/AF.

Back