Nvidia RTX 3XXX Series announced

Rtx 3080 supposedly launched for 71k FE. But it never went on sale. And the custom Aib. Were scalped by manufacturers themselves and are selling for 99k plus for base model.

I don’t think it will be value for money in India atleast.
A few cards had come in stock @62k a piece for 3080 and @133.5k for 3090. Both were FE models available directly from Rashi. As far as I know, they are sold now. This was a couple of days ago.

I was at ANKIT infotech(PC studio) last week to buy some parts , they sold a 3080 for 76k , AFAIK they are only selling these to people who are buying the whole rig from them , you can't buy the GPU stand alone , gotta buy everything else

A few cards had come in stock @62k a piece for 3080 and @133.5k for 3090. Both were FE models available directly from Rashi. As far as I know, they are sold now. This was a couple of days ago.

I too had a insider from the industry asking me if I wanted one. But the distributor who was selling it was selling it for 99k. This is MSI Hawk 3080

RIP RTX3090
True that and its $999 so should be around 1L INR.

1603902780700.png

True that and its $999 so should be around 1L INR.
6800 XT is a solid product at 649. However I feel the 6900 XT slide is suspect. Why are there no numbers on the 3090?

Theoretically, the 6900 XT 80CU vs 72CU for the 6800 XT so it is at max 10% or so better. Linear scaling with same clocks is almost impossible with such wide GPUs.

Especially when the 3090 is an additional 25% extra resources compared to the 3080 and it yields around 10-15% better.

Also why are there no RT benchmarks. Are they so far back on it that they don't wish to show the same?

I'd wait for the reviews to hit before putting any money down - especially for the 6900 XT. The 6800/6800 XT are nice cards though but the price difference between the 6800 XT and the 6800 is too small.

Too early to say from a performance standpoint but definitely from a pricing standpoint. We will need to wait for the reviews and specifically RT performance is unknown
Agreed, but overall very impressive in price/perf esp 6800XT. On the RT side of things, they may not have a lot of compatible games atm similar to nvidia 20 series lanuch. we'll have to wait and see but for 1000 USD that is one impresssive card.

RT performance is less ofcourse to the current gen. but I think its better then previous gen. To be Honest. Leaving minecraft, I have not seen good implementation for the same. I hope the Indian pricing is not as crazy as what it is for RTX 3000 series. but Dam ! AMD nailed it this time around with latest release to Nvidia. even if its low in performance to what it was shown. Nvidia don't have cards to sell and that is something no one can't do anything.

RT performance is less ofcourse to the current gen. but I think its better then previous gen. To be Honest. Leaving minecraft, I have not seen good implementation for the same. I hope the Indian pricing is not as crazy as what it is for RTX 3000 series. but Dam ! AMD nailed it this time around with latest release to Nvidia. even if its low in performance to what it was shown. Nvidia don't have cards to sell and that is something no one can't do anything.
Control and Metro Exodus were standouts for me for real games. Q2 RTX was great as a tech demo of Path tracing. I had a lot of fun revisiting it.

Rest - not so much.

Control and Metro Exodus were standouts for me for real games. Q2 RTX was great as a tech demo of Path tracing. I had a lot of fun revisiting it.

Rest - not so much.
That's what I am saying. I barely use the RTX from my 2070 super in any game. and even enabled. the details are very very very in significant.
By the way do you guys think that the real reason for CyberPunk 2077 delayed to 10th dec, 2020 was AMD, either good or bad like adding support for their version of raytracing or to stop the reviews from getting out !

That's what I am saying. I barely use the RTX from my 2070 super in any game. and even enabled. the details are very very very in significant.
By the way do you guys think that the real reason for CyberPunk 2077 delayed to 10th dec, 2020 was AMD, either good or bad like adding support for their version of raytracing or to stop the reviews from getting out !
according to cdprojektred, they had pc version ready to go but had to polish PS5 and Xbox versions ( apart from PS4 and xbox one x versions)

Back