Nvidia RTX 3XXX Series announced

Worth upgrading from 1660 Super to 3070 by spending close to 2.5 times? [emoji28]

If you have a 1660 Super already it's better to wait out another year or two since it's already a solid 1080p GPU.
You should be getting 80-90 FPS on most games on high settings and even more on competitive titles which tend to have less demanding requirements.
We need to wait for some demanding titles to release first which I haven't seen yet.

FE edition cards are steal atleast in current situation ,buying 3060ti for 45-50 is stupid get 3070 FE it readilyy beats ocd 60ti and still has oc headroom. Almost all the FE edition cards for same chip compared to AIB cards would rank 3-4 overall ,but they beat all the AIB`s in price to performance .And i think JAYZ has on record said all those chips OC the same than why buy AIB

3060ti FE gives much value than a 3070 FE ,but 3060ti FE would be delivered in Jan so if you can wait and book it that would be gr8 .But guys remember FE edition cards are limited after a while it would be AIB ,will Aib reduce price dont know ...

I am wondering weather to buy the Colorful Advance OC 77k or ASUS Tuf 3080 if found for 78k then waiting for the FE cards to come to stock as I got a email saying that the card is not in stock for at least more 2 weeks or so from RP TECH. 3080 TI is around the corner like 45days but the price will also be the same as high it is. 2k gaming is now my focus. 2 years the road can upgrade. this is so confusing. If I get 3080 then I will also have to buy an AMD RX 570 for Mac, now this is so confusing for me :arghh:

I am wondering weather to buy the Colorful Advance OC 77k or ASUS Tuf 3080 if found for 78k then waiting for the FE cards to come to stock as I got a email saying that the card is not in stock for at least more 2 weeks or so from RP TECH. 3080 TI is around the corner like 45days but the price will also be the same as high it is. 2k gaming is now my focus. 2 years the road can upgrade. this is so confusing. If I get 3080 then I will also have to buy an AMD RX 570 for Mac, now this is so confusing for me :arghh:
NOW mac will have its own gpus designed so no point of worrying about that

NOW mac will have its own gpus designed so no point of worrying about that
For work I prefer the mac due to environment. have intel based laptop. lets see if thermal paste resolves the issue or not ! also apple will atleast have support for x86 for more 2 to 3 gen for cpu and 4 to 5 for os.

Will really depend on the games you play and the itch you got ;)
Most games these days are very scalable so its totally up to an individual if they want to get the latest & greatest or just lower the quality settings like any sane person would do.

Of course some of us just want the best hardware irrespective of whether we need it or not. Case in point a close friend who would get the latest GTX/RTX XX70 series each generation. Best part is this guy never really played anything apart from rocket league ;) on his 1080p 60Hz monitor. The itch is real is all I can say.

I think I'll just get used components now. My new cpu 5600X probably won't come till Q2 next year. My aunt going to London in Jan so i was thinking of ordering them through her. The other components are a little big for her to carry.
Having said that let me know if you guys got any part for sale. I have only the monitor and cabinet. Gave away my SSD and other old parts.
I'll create a WTB thread later.
FRESH NVIDIA DRAMA! HOT HOT HOT! LOL

Last edited:
Back