Nvidia RTX 3XXX Series announced

MLID is a BS guys. He is red team guy lurking around crying on nvidia. There is a pattern in his videos if you observe. He just promotes amd.

3060ti FE cards would be arriving in JAn at 35-36 pricing ,if you are buying an AIB version than 3070 makes more sense ,but 3060ti at lesser price with an OC can reach 3070 stock ,and it seems that aib as well as FE OC the same ,the only difference would be minor temperature diff and may be Warranty.

3060ti FE is sensible way to go ,and buy that time you never know RX 6700 and 6700XT might launch as well.

3060ti FE card is a no brainer

The price of rtx 3060 ti in bangalore sp road. All prices are including gst.

Attachments

• IMG_20201203_102537.jpg
    IMG_20201203_102537.jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 159
If the RTX 3060 Ti costs only 40k then how are retailers still selling RTX 2080's for over 50k? I mean the MSI GeForce RTX 2080 TI Ventus GP OC 11GB costs over 1 lac. :|

How? Who's buying?

Not like retailers in India stock tons of expensive GPU's in stores anyways, they may have a couple pieces at most and usually source it from distributors when they receive orders.
Not sure about how distribution channels work but some scummy shopowners will probably offload it to uninformed buyers while convincing them xx80 is better than xx60.

How? Who's buying?
Majority of people in India still by GPUs based upon "kitne GB ka card hai?", even local system integrators. I have seen many shop keepers in Nehru place ripping people off by selling GTX 710 as a "gaming card". Extra gaming chahiye to buy the 4GB version.

I remember when I bought my Ryzen 1600 in 2017 most of my friends were like... dude why did you buy AMD, Intel is better... Why? Coz. AMD runs hot & is not good... :laughing: In another instance, I got a 9800GT 512MB & one of my friend bought a 9400GT 1GB from some local system integrator. He was so much convinced that his card was better due to the extra RAM that even his low FPS in our gaming sessions couldn't change his mind... ignorance is bliss.
Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

No wonder these sellers continue selling older hardware at high prices.

Oh I thought they were gonna get rid of them by giving them to their local connections at bulk for cheap.
Btw how are brands like Inno, Galax etc? They are not as popular as Asus, MSI etc but price difference isn't a lot.

Last edited:
There's probably an arrangement with the distributors to return unsold inventory for credit, otherwise no one would be stocking these products.
Galax is alright, not so sure about Inno.

Oh I thought they were gonna get rid of them by giving them to their local connections at bulk for cheap.
Btw how are brands like Inno, Galax etc? They are not as popular as Asus, MSI etc but price difference isn't a lot.
Using galax card and no issue at all. Plus performance and cooling in comparison to top their cards for better pricing.

Back