Nvidia RTX 3XXX Series announced

Any info on the whereabouts of the RTX 3060 Ti FE in India? It's said to be available at 35,900 INR. If it's true then it's good.
Third-party ones with their asking prices...I dunno if it will make sense to buy them anymore. :/
R5 5600X + RTX3060Ti themselves will have already cost 70k-80k easily geesus! CPU+GPU already 70k. In my days we could build a full fledged gaming PC at 70k lmao.
Let me just go back to my cave.

Any info on the whereabouts of the RTX 3060 Ti FE in India? It's said to be available at 35,900 INR. If it's true then it's good.
Third-party ones with their asking prices...I dunno if it will make sense to buy them anymore. :/
R5 5600X + RTX3060Ti themselves will have already cost 70k-80k easily geesus! CPU+GPU already 70k. In my days we could build a full fledged gaming PC at 70k lmao.
You'll have to send them an email nvidia-store@rptechindia.com. to add your name to the waitlist. Wait for it to arrive in stock and they'll email you a payment link. Make the payment and you should have the card within a week. Don't try ordering from Rashi's website. The pricing isn't correct. It's just a placeholder. Rashi is the only distributor in India for FE Nvidia cards.

You can still get a good PC in 70k. R5 5600X + RTX3060Ti is not a mid-range sweet spot in spite of the branding. The wonderful thing is, none of these is required for 1080p gaming at all. But yeah if you want 4k, that's a different league and therefore these become midrangers then for that level of gaming. Personally no thanks. Too rich for me. Everything will have to be changed including the damn monitor.

It's already available at pcstudio.in

1606911561420.png

You can still get a good PC in 70k. R5 5600X + RTX3060Ti is not a mid-range sweet spot in spite of the branding. The wonderful thing is, none of these is required for 1080p gaming at all. But yeah if you want 4k, that's a different league and therefore these become midrangers then for that level of gaming. Personally no thanks. Too rich for me. Everything will have to be changed including the damn monitor.
Yeah I understand. For me the thing is while I used to play mostly in 1080p and under 60fps, I've since then been hooked to 60fps and now I want to get a feel of the hyped 1080p 144hz or 1440p 144hz.
If it's purely for budget then I could simply pick up an old gen CPU and a used RX 580 or so. But this would be a loss in investment in the long term in case I want to, like I mentioned, play in 144hz. That's where I think the 3060Ti will come in handy. 3070 is out of the question for me. I don't need it.

current rtx series in FE edition is great , current AMD for AIB should be good as they have higher clocks/oc`s well and when prices settle . i think we are getting 3060ti FE in JAN

I would say 3070 as 4.5k is not a big amount if 40k is already invested. as ofcourse you get that 11 % uplifted performance.

Back