Nvidia RTX 3XXX Series announced

How so? If people can't buy Nvidia cards and their prices increase or aren't in stock I think that they will go for whatever is available and that will be AMD cards.
The stock situation of Nvidia is still relatively better compared to AMD, so they aren't going to loose any business to them. The demand is actually very high, people are buying anything that they can get their hands on & so Nvidia could be trying to capitalize on that. There is no reason for them to not be able to increase volumes of their product as it is on Samsung fab & production has been going on for at least 5-6 months now... had the situation been any different... less demand or more supply from AMD... Nvidia would have managed to produce enough cards some how. Here I am not trying to blame Nvidia as I am not sure what's in it for them since they would be selling the chips to AIBs at fixed prices or if it is for the AIBs.

It is simply, why would I as a business bother creating double products with half the price when I can simply get away with half the products for double the price as they would anyway get sold out. Once demand goes down a little, the production will miraculously start returning to normal levels.

I suspect that the situation is actually not good for AMD due to TSMC production limitations but Nvidia seems to be capitalizing on the high demand & lack of competition from AMD. Nvidia must have be been disappointed by the aggressive pricing they had set anticipating competition, time to earn back as much as they can now.
yeah I read somewhere that apple booked 50% and qualcomm 25% of TSMC production in 2021 so I think team red are genuinely affected

Scalpers should be ready again lol
RTX 3060 has 3,584 CUDA cores, 1,010 fewer than the volume that the RTX 3060 Ti has. Conversely, the RTX 3060 has 12 GB of GDDR6 VRAM, 4 GB more than the RTX 3060 Ti, albeit running on a narrower 192-bit memory interface.
Marketing gimmick is also back?

Forget about new models guys even used GTX 1k and 2k series seem to be rare now. My cousin didn't want to part with his GTX 1080 so I too now am looking for alternatives lol. I guess even a new or used GTX 1650S with warranty will be good now. I wanted the RTX2060S at least. RTX 2070S seem to be a bit out of my budget. But I would love to have the FE version. Looks awesome.
The lack of stock is screwing up even the used market. It won't be an exaggeration to say the current situation is really frustrating. Look at the WTB section. Most of them are looking for GPU's lol.
Also if you guys are upgrading to latest models I'm in need of some components:

Forget about new models guys even used GTX 1k and 2k series seem to be rare now. My cousin didn't want to part with his GTX 1080 so I too now am looking for alternatives lol. I guess even a new or used GTX 1650S with warranty will be good now. I wanted the RTX2060S at least. RTX 2070S seem to be a bit out of my budget. But I would love to have the FE version. Looks awesome.
The lack of stock is screwing up even the used market. It won't be an exaggeration to say the current situation is really frustrating. Look at the WTB section. Most of them are looking for GPU's lol.
Also if you guys are upgrading to latest models I'm in need of some components:
Man one guy in my city was selling his 1 year old RTX 2060s for like 22k but I forgot to reply to him and it got sold out in a day (on olx btw).

2fGgoMo.jpg

Back