Nvidia RTX 3XXX Series announced

63k for 3080 is dam good price and is worth the wait I suppose ! AMD you better not screw up the pricing indian :triumph:

It was 62k. But by mistake. Now stocks are over and selling for 71k plus taxes. Now this stock is also over. And now you have to pay more to get fe 3080.

I read all this on reddit btw.
what 71k plus no. its 62k plus tax that is FE. Initially, it was 52k + tax. Don't miss guide people. Don't involve scalping information in Rptech.

what 71k plus no. its 62k plus tax that is FE. Initially, it was 52k + tax. Don't miss guide people. Don't involve scalping information in Rptech.

If you read the reddit thread replies it says that somehow 68k was quoted including GST. but all subsequent request for GPU was quoted at more than 71k plus gst. Now that also has stopped. And now selling for more.

If anyone wants to offload old RTX 2060 Super/2070 Super/2080 Super after buying new 3070/3080 models do ping me. I am in no hurry so can wait for 1-3months but do ping me before selling! Thanks

If you read the reddit thread replies it says that somehow 68k was quoted including GST. but all subsequent request for GPU was quoted at more than 71k plus gst. Now that also has stopped. And now selling for more.
That's so untrue. My box says 69999 MRP. You can file a case if the card is sold over MRP ( this is incase of FE). Half of the people on Reddit are mad that they had to spend more than 77k+ for FE cuz some got it at 62k. Many people thought we were spinning stories. Secondly, all responses from rptech only stated either 62+tax or 52+tax. If you have proof of rptech stating 71+taxes, show it over here. So in the worst case the card will cost 69999 or 71k as in Nvidia site.

Resellers is a different story, you are not supposed to buy a FE from anyone other than Rptech till 20series, this time Nvidia stopped selling the cards on-site and only offline form-based selling is allowed so rptech sends a form to be filled and money to be paid hence you get the Card. Some resellers/retailers knew it before hand took B2B billing using their GST number got it around 52k, and sold the card at 72k, eg pcbworldtech etc, skim Reddit for more info. one card per acct policy saved me a card else resellers would have taken all FEs too and jacked up prices.

Some people also got 3070s by mailing rptech at 44.5k FYI.

That's so untrue. My box says 69999 MRP. You can file a case if the card is sold over MRP ( this is incase of FE). Half of the people on Reddit are mad that they had to spend more than 77k+ for FE cuz some got it at 62k. Many people thought we were spinning stories. Secondly, all responses from rptech only stated either 62+tax or 52+tax. If you have proof of rptech stating 71+taxes, show it over here. So in the worst case the card will cost 69999 or 71k as in Nvidia site.

Resellers is a different story, you are not supposed to buy a FE from anyone other than Rptech till 20series, this time Nvidia stopped selling the cards on-site and only offline form-based selling is allowed so rptech sends a form to be filled and money to be paid hence you get the Card. Some resellers/retailers knew it before hand took B2B billing using their GST number got it around 52k, and sold the card at 72k, eg pcbworldtech etc, skim Reddit for more info. one card per acct policy saved me a card else resellers would have taken all FEs too and jacked up prices.

Some people also got 3070s by mailing rptech at 44.5k FYI.

Bhai. Why arguing with me. I am not the one saying this. Just stating what’s mentioned on reddit.
4nA7ckD

Last edited:
I could not find in which part did the post say 71k + taxes and the card being sold by rptech. If rptech does that Nvidia would have to take action on them. That's all what I am saying.

Nvidia is not taking action against the manufacturers who are scalping their own product. India toh duur ki baat hai.

Eg. MSI Scalped their own products in USA.

Many retailers in India have scalped the product and selling at higher cost. Nvidia is not do anything. And won’t.

Nvidia is not taking action against the manufacturers who are scalping their own product. India toh duur ki baat hai.

Eg. MSI Scalped their own products in USA.

Many retailers in India have scalped the product and selling at higher cost. Nvidia is not do anything. And won’t.
India cant be handled bro, the MRP on the box is high as Fck, if the card is at 1.5lk you can sell at whatever price u please under MRP. It is not illegal in view of Govt of India. Marking up price MRP at 1.5lk is importers fault, and retailers are milking on it. It ain't Nvidia's fault. In US situation its different, they scalped on eBay, that too not MSI but one of its warehouses. And MSI did refund the amount.
The only situation in India is messed up cause of high marked up MRP.

From what I gathered, the price of 3070 FE is 44.5k (approx including GST) and 3080 FE is 64-65k (approx including GST).
The distributor is rptechindia for these.
If Rashi is the distri shouldn't they be the only one to have exclusive access to the pricing related to the FE card?
Everything is just a confusing mess right now for real.

That's so untrue. My box says 69999 MRP. You can file a case if the card is sold over MRP ( this is incase of FE).
This is true. Products cannot be sold over MRP. Its a criminal offence.
Unless people are desperate and want to pay more under the table and without entering this in the invoice. I'm sure the retailers know this works.

Bhai. Why arguing with me. I am not the one saying this. Just stating what’s mentioned on reddit.

Your link is inaccessible. Host your image on imgur and post the link.

Again, everything is so confusing right now especially with regard to the Nvidia India prices. Lets try to cut down on the crap as much as possible and wait or post more/only credible info. Also be clear on the taxes information.
This is the ONLY way we can compare when AMD India pricing hits us else its only going to get even more confusing. Hope I'm not asking for too much.

If Rashi is the distri shouldn't they be the only one to have exclusive access to the pricing related to the FE card?

This is true. Products cannot be sold over MRP. Its a criminal offence.
Unless people are desperate and want to pay more under the table and without entering this in the invoice. I'm sure the retailers know this works.

Your link is inaccessible. Host your image on imgur and post the link.

Again, everything is so confusing right now especially with regard to the Nvidia India prices. Lets try to cut down on the crap as much as possible and wait or post more/only credible info. Also be clear on the taxes information.
This is the ONLY way we can compare when AMD India pricing hits us else its only going to get even more confusing. Hope I'm not asking for too much.

Done.

And the quote from the buyer " 62k, but they wont sell below 71k for some people who have contacted them as listed on the website. Not sure why i was quoted that price.".

Last edited:
Yes the MRP on boxes of ppl who bought the card at 73k also had MRP as 69999. But they thought they paid a slight over a premium of 4k to get the card, but later realized that Rashi just sold them to end-users at 62k and B2B business to Business users at 52k(not sure, I guess that's how GST works. All this cuz Nvidia could not stop bots so stopped site sale, which led to the mail method of buying.
nvidia has done two faults
1 multi billion company store with no bot protection
2 rushed launch with no stocks.
Done.

And the quote from the buyer " 62k, but they wont sell below 71k for some people who have contacted them as listed on the website. Not sure why i was quoted that price.".

ok, I guess u misunderstood that post bro, let me explain.
thumb rule
buy FE from rptech you get card at 71k max(incl of gst and shipping)
buy FE from other retailers who bought FE from rptech via B2B method, you get card at scalped price 71k + shit going on in their mind.
AIB cards are totally messed up.

Yes the MRP on boxes of ppl who bought the card at 73k also had MRP as 69999. But they thought they paid a slight over a premium of 4k to get the card, but later realized that Rashi just sold them to end-users at 62k and B2B business to Business users at 52k(not sure, I guess that's how GST works. All this cuz Nvidia could not stop bots so stopped site sale, which led to the mail method of buying.
nvidia has done two faults
1 multi billion company store with no bot protection
2 rushed launch with no stocks.

ok, I guess u misunderstood that post bro, let me explain.
thumb rule
buy FE from rptech you get card at 71k max(incl of gst and shipping)
buy FE from other retailers who bought FE from rptech via B2B method, you get card at scalped price 71k + shit going on in their mind.
AIB cards are totally messed up.

Ya. I think you are right.

About the 3070 FE Indian pricing as per the OP here
He says,
yes mrp retail is 51k Direct distributor send for 33.7k + Gst which is actualy the 500 $ + gst
The official 3070 FE pricing in US is $499 (without tax). In India its 71000 INR.
After latest conversion, $499 comes to about 37,199 INR. Add 18% tax. We get 43,894 INR.
The person above said he paid 33700+18% which is around 39,766 INR.
That's 27k-31k in maximum (?) possible profit to be made give or take a few thousands.
Another thing, Nvidia India (Rashi) doesn't specifically says that the MRP is 71000 on their site. They only put "Rs.71000", no mention of the "MRP." And the guy in that reddit post said the MRP is 51000 INR.
Also, the MRP can be changed according to their whims (distributor's rights).
Anyway if one can get the 3070 FE at 40-41k incl. GST then its awesome. But as I said the price on the site is 71k and the "starting" might refer to the partner cards like Zotac RTX 3070 Mini.
I can't wait for the RX 6800 pricing info in India.

Last edited:
About the 3070 FE Indian pricing as per the OP here
He says,

The official 3070 FE pricing in US is $499 (without tax). In India its 71000 INR.
After latest conversion, $499 comes to about 37,199 INR. Add 18% tax. We get 43,894 INR.
The person above said he paid 33700+18% which is around 39,766 INR.
That's 27k-31k in maximum (?) possible profit to be made give or take a few thousands.
Another thing, Nvidia India (Rashi) doesn't specifically says that the MRP is 71000 on their site. They only put "Rs.71000", no mention of the "MRP." And the guy in that reddit post said the MRP is 51000 INR.
Also, the MRP can be changed according to their whims (distributor's rights).
Anyway if one can get the 3070 FE at 40-41k incl. GST then its awesome. But as I said the price on the site is 71k and the "starting" might refer to the partner cards like Zotac RTX 3070 Mini.
I can't wait for the RX 6800 pricing info in India.
It's so much of sus that NVIDIA had pricing for India ready on the launch but here we have AMD, they can't even tell the reference card pricing in INDIA :triumph:

It's so much of sus that NVIDIA had pricing for India ready on the launch but here we have AMD, they can't even tell the reference card pricing in INDIA :triumph:

AMD don’t sell reference card if I am correct. Atleast in India. The blower card used to come through AIB partners.

ITS features are much more cooler and better than previous update. something to look for
3090 8k 60 fps enough said priced at $1500
3080 2x faster than 2080 priced at $700
3070 faster than 2080ti priced at $500

Back