Nvidia RTX 3XXX Series announced

Are we really going to believe this shit?? I actually couldn't believe it when he said "sensitive information" like wtf??? People can't even keep things transparent in the "community" anymore?? Why the f did he share the price at which he got it for in the first place if he cannot/doesn't want to prove it? Unbelievable! I sure hope I'm not overreacting but I'm actually so pissed right now.

Screenshot_20201102-114948~2.png

About the 3070 FE Indian pricing as per the OP here
He says,

The official 3070 FE pricing in US is $499 (without tax). In India its 71000 INR.
After latest conversion, $499 comes to about 37,199 INR. Add 18% tax. We get 43,894 INR.
The person above said he paid 33700+18% which is around 39,766 INR.
That's 27k-31k in maximum (?) possible profit to be made give or take a few thousands.
Another thing, Nvidia India (Rashi) doesn't specifically says that the MRP is 71000 on their site. They only put "Rs.71000", no mention of the "MRP." And the guy in that reddit post said the MRP is 51000 INR.
Also, the MRP can be changed according to their whims (distributor's rights).
Anyway if one can get the 3070 FE at 40-41k incl. GST then its awesome. But as I said the price on the site is 71k and the "starting" might refer to the partner cards like Zotac RTX 3070 Mini.
I can't wait for the RX 6800 pricing info in India.

This is the response i got from RPtech for RTX 3080/3070 FE Edition. "Currently out of stock. Will update once we received the stock"

I'm more interested to know about AMD 6800XT and other RTX 3000 AIB card pricing.

This is the response i got from RPtech for RTX 3080/3070 FE Edition. "Currently out of stock. Will update once we received the stock"

I'm more interested to know about AMD 6800XT and other RTX 3000 AIB card pricing.

They are creating scarcity for FE and this will benefit 3rd party cards to be sold at way higher prices! This is bad

Great news on the updated pricing... I really wonder why there is no import tax on the price... Anyways moral of the story is "Never rush to buy things at launch, you'll most probably overpay & get underdelivered". Although a dick move by Nvidia to provide incorrect pricing on launch or change pricing at this point, not sure what have they done here, it does hurt the scalpers who must have overpaid for these & now won't get the expected returns. I suspect the low pricing could be due to the expected launch of 16GB cards to fight the competition. I still believe people looking for RTX 3080 & RTX 3070 should wait for the 16GB versions which will definitely arrive sooner than we think.

Eagerly waiting for launch & pricing information on RTX 3060 & RX 6700XT, anything above that is a total overkill for my setup & I think for many of us. I suspect AMD will end up pricing their cards badly in India as usual.

PS: I could not find the updated pricing on Nvidia site easily, so adding a link for others here.

Last edited:
RIP for people who bought the cards above msrp or old msrp
How so? The new pricing is a new event courtesy of AMD. And the stock availability was and still is unpredictable. If the buyers are satisfied with the amount they spent then there's no issue. If they cared about the pricing then they wouldn't have placed the order in the first place. I see nothing wrong here tbh. Just that the different prices which people were quoted was a bit outrageous.
And personally if 44k is the stable pricing then I'll just wait for RX 6800 and compare and try to get the more VFM.

How so? The new pricing is a new event courtesy of AMD. And the stock availability was and still is unpredictable. If the buyers are satisfied with the amount they spent then there's no issue. If they cared about the pricing then they wouldn't have placed the order in the first place. I see nothing wrong here tbh. Just that the different prices which people were quoted was a bit outrageous.
And personally if 44k is the stable pricing then I'll just wait for RX 6800 and compare and try to get the more VFM.
The international market price is same. At least as of now. The only price cut is for India. Either they where charging premium for the go and now due to and they are charging what they should have charged. Also this pricing if reflected on internal pricing, then only we can call this a price cut !

and as Much as I know 3rd party cards are pretty much selling for the same price and FE modes will be a limited stock for sure. I don’t thing anyone is stupid enough to pay 97k for 3rd party card where FE model is 62k for 3080 and 56k plus for 3070 where FE model is 44.5 k unless FE is limited stock and harder to get. They are still playing with Indian market and Indian peoples. Plus think being that guy who paid this amount just few days back to get the card. Not a small cut it is, if we want to call this a price cut.

I hope that now amd prices may be inline to this.

I can say with 95% confidence this is not due to AMD especially in India. AMD GFX cards are horribly priced in India compared to their equivalent Nvidia card. While yes you can find the 580/570 in a nice deal here and there their new cards and top cards have always been overpriced. Atleast in India Nvidia has no threat from AMD. Also given the fact that the cheapest Nvidia card the 3070 is cheaper than 6800 by 70$ in the US given the bad Indian prices the difference in INR would have been even greater.

This price cut is due to something else and I can’t really put my finder on it yet.

I can say with 95% confidence this is not due to AMD especially in India. AMD GFX cards are horribly priced in India compared to their equivalent Nvidia card. While yes you can find the 580/570 in a nice deal here and there their new cards and top cards have always been overpriced. Atleast in India Nvidia has no threat from AMD. Also given the fact that the cheapest Nvidia card the 3070 is cheaper than 6800 by 70$ in the US given the bad Indian prices the difference in INR would have been even greater.

This price cut is due to something else and I can’t really put my finder on it yet.
my 2 cents is that they first overpriced and then reduced the price to get the indian market for them but in really they loose nothing.

I know this is mainly for the rtx 3x but does anyone know if new zen and gpu from AMD will replace existing models in the same price range or they will just up the prices? Even the slightest rumours/leaks will do. Specifically for India. I'm thinking of assembling a new PC so if the prices are going to be high anyway then I might as well go for existing ones. Actually now that I think about it, I should've bought them months ago as the prices went up instead of going down. :banghead:
Post automatically merged:

So much for the hype
Anyway I found some old screenshots of the build which I thought of before the lockdown.
Just for comparison with current rates if you are curious.

pc-in-index-php-2020-01-16-20_14_28.png Cart 3 -2020.01.19-18_34_40.png

Yep, I got my FE at 62k on Oct 24 and was shipped on the same date. While AMD had launched on Oct 28th. One thing for sure is Nvidia does not even consider AMD as a competitor. Look at the launches of both. Nvidia did not even utter AMD's name while AMD mentioned competition thrice. And AMD GFXs are priced very badly in India, Nvidia need not even care about cutting down the price in India considering the scenario.

AFAIK only AIB card prices are Fd up.

But as Jensen said FE is a limited version, getting one is rare. either buy an AIB at or around FE, that's the best deal you can get, or wait for FEs to re-stock hopefully.

Not fanboying but had enough of AMD after my Vega 64.

The point about AMD products being seriously overpriced at launch here is legit. Its a major concern. Its also why I used to say that being an AMD fanboy in India is not easy. Another OT example, Nvidia has Gamer Connect in India, what does AMD have? Nothing! Its like they dont even care about their fans and consumers in India.

The point about AMD products being seriously overpriced at launch here is legit. Its a major concern. Its also why I used to say that being an AMD fanboy in India is not easy. Another OT example, Nvidia has Gamer Connect in India, what does AMD have? Nothing! Its like they dont even care about their fans and consumers in India.
they have started stream e-sports competitions lately :tearsofjoy:

Back