Nvidia RTX 3XXX Series announced

I was only dreaming this literally that Nvidia lowering the price of RTX 3070 to 40k. Now 44k seems pricey though I know that it was just 51k few weeks ago. Boi, time to upgrade now.
The point about AMD products being seriously overpriced at launch here is legit. Its a major concern. Its also why I used to say that being an AMD fanboy in India is not easy. Another OT example, Nvidia has Gamer Connect in India, what does AMD have? Nothing! Its like they dont even care about their fans and consumers in India.
Let see if AMD Is able to match up with NVIDIA or better the pricing this time.

3070 is a bit disappointing TBH. I expected it to crush the 2080 ti. However it merely trades blows with the 2080 ti coming out on top in most cases.

I have a feeling it will get totally crushed by the RX 6800 vanilla.

Yep, I got my FE at 62k on Oct 24 and was shipped on the same date. While AMD had launched on Oct 28th. One thing for sure is Nvidia does not even consider AMD as a competitor. Look at the launches of both. Nvidia did not even utter AMD's name while AMD mentioned competition thrice. And AMD GFXs are priced very badly in India, Nvidia need not even care about cutting down the price in India considering the scenario.

AFAIK only AIB card prices are Fd up.

But as Jensen said FE is a limited version, getting one is rare. either buy an AIB at or around FE, that's the best deal you can get, or wait for FEs to re-stock hopefully.

Not fanboying but had enough of AMD after my Vega 64.

Usually the reference AIB cards are actually cheaper than the Founders card. Talking about cards like Galax, Invo3d, colourful, Zotac base cards.

Here the base reference cards are 10k more expensive than the founders card. Who in the right mind will buy these reference AIB cards then.

3070 is a bit disappointing TBH. I expected it to crush the 2080 ti. However it merely trades blows with the 2080 ti coming out on top in most cases.

Obviously I mean if the benchmarks are anything to go by

It will get crushed no doubt. The question is if the 70$ difference is worth the crush. Also it’s 70$ more expensive in the USA. Given AMD traditional pricing I am pretty confident the non xt model will be priced closed to the 3080 in India making the comparison useless.

I pray to god I am proven wrong but as someone who was extremely hyped about navi 1 before their their garbage blower cards were selling for 40k in India. Who the f will buy their blower cards at that price.

But if you look at it from a different perspective, look at the price range in which it is trading the blows. 44k now to almost 125% more price range. AMD has done some good work and now it is time that Intel and NVIDIA will wake up.

But if you look at it from a different perspective, look at the price range in which it is trading the blows. 44k now to almost 125% more price range. AMD has done some good work and now it is time that Intel and NVIDIA will wake up.
If you compare it with the predecessor - 2070 Super which is easily available at that price, it is only ~25% faster - Not a whole lot compared to the difference between 2080 and 3080.

If you compare it with the predecessor - 2070 Super which is easily available at that price, it is only ~25% faster - Not a whole lot compared to the difference between 2080 and 3080.
But still good performance wise. It beats 2080 Super priced at 60k. Hope AMD does not runs into launch disaster, I think that is why they are taking time for the prep work.

Usually the reference AIB cards are actually cheaper than the Founders card. Talking about cards like Galax, Invo3d, colourful, Zotac base cards.

Here the base reference cards are 10k more expensive than the founders card. Who in the right mind will buy these reference AIB cards then.
Sanity and availablity are two different things right. Need drives people. As Jensen said if they don't make new FE are limited editions, they wont be produced in scale, then we are bound to buy AIbs right. But AIBs sellers will be re pricing stuff based on FE, thats what I am expecting.

Yeah AiBs should drop the same amount so cheaper in the end.
not happening :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

1604393385144.png

Another Good news - NVIDIA corrected India pricing for FE cards

They should reduce it further by at least by 10 percent to 15 percent.

Pretty good price drop. This makes me hopeful that 3060/S/Ti will probably be affordable for the likes of us (1080p gamers)

I know that the 3070 is marketed towards 1440p but will the 3060/S/Ti able to run the latest games in High/Ultra in 1080p? If yes then great. Might become the most popular GPU of the lot. If no the 3070 seems to be the more logical choice in both performance and price. If the intention is not to run these games in higher settings then I don't think there's even a need to upgrade really.

Back