Nvidia RTX 3XXX Series announced

@iPwnz, thanks, maybe I'll try replacing the paste before summer.

@buBleZ, that doesn't work. Ctrl+F as suggested by @Chaos, does work, I will investigate more in detail later.

@i_rock098, yes, that's about the thick of it. Manual OC is not really required to get a decent stock experience, and not advised with such basic cards anyway. These speeds are only reached in some titles depending on GPU load. At max core speed, the GPU hits ~80 degrees. I have raised temp limit and power limit by 5% without touching clocks, and then I'm using a manual curve to get full speed at ~70 degrees. This has helped temperatures a bit, the stock fan curve reached full speed only when the card reached its temp limit.

Last edited:
Isn't it returnable? If its still within returnable days maybe you should also consider that.
I don't know if it will void the warranty but it would be good if you can replace the paste now and see if it has any improvement. If not I'd return it.

Control F with after burner open and in focus.

Upgraded from a 2070 super to 3070. 2070 super replaced the anemic 2060 in another pc which I gave away.

Performance difference between the two at 1440p is pretty massive.
3070 is equal to 2080ti so yea double the performance you can say. by the way are you a streamer, give aways :angelic:

@iPwnz, thanks, maybe I'll try replacing the paste before summer.

@buBleZ, that doesn't work. Ctrl+F as suggested by @Chaos, does work, I will investigate more in detail later.

@i_rock098, yes, that's about the thick of it. Manual OC is not really required to get a decent stock experience, and not advised with such basic cards anyway. These speeds are only reached in some titles depending on GPU load. At max core speed, the GPU hits ~80 degrees. I have raised temp limit and power limit by 5% without touching clocks, and then I'm using a manual curve to get full speed at ~70 degrees. This has helped temperatures a bit, the stock fan curve reached full speed only when the card reached its temp limit.

If you don’t mind can you share your fan curve that you have set?

Also for the fab curve and power limit +5% to stay msi afterburner needs to be running in the background right? If it’s closed then the stock settings will come back in effect?

For anyone looking for zotac 3060 ti, I've got one (non-oc) and it runs pretty cool with a custom fan curve.
Currently it's getting c**kblocked by my cpu+ram I think (ryzen 7 1700) but sometimes I see the gpu usage go up to 75% and max temp has never crossed 50C in that usage.
Overall, pretty satisfied with temps. I will look into undervolting too later.

:hilarious:
131930656_10220955245902863_6252530864018957983_n.jpg

Simp :p

he sold one ;)

Are you running a cyber cafe or is this for personal collection :eek:
No i got 3080 for me and 3060ti for my brother.i went with colorful igame ultra this time was pretty nice card. I sold that second 3080 brother. What will I do with two. When it does not even have sli

@i_rock098

1608241713904.png

Can owners of the RTX series confirm a change in boost behaviours with the new 460.xx drivers? I was pegged at 1950Mhz, or close to it and yesterday while playing HZD I saw sustained 2040 for a one-hour session. Temperatures remain similar, no OC though I do have +5% power limit (this hasn't changed between drivers).

1608242586984.png

Edit: scratch that last bit, it was my bad.

Last edited:
Hi fellow dear members, I have a RTX 3070 purchase request access from rptech for 44,500/- since I was in the waitlist but I am no longer interested in buying it.
If anyone is interested can pm me and I will forward the purchase request form and you can directly purchase it on your name without any extra charges! Yes, I won’t charge anything for it!
PS: Dealers and scalpers stay away as I would only be allowing personal user to buy it so that someone is benefited from it!

Hi fellow dear members, I have a RTX 3070 purchase request access from rptech for 44,500/- since I was in the waitlist but I am no longer interested in buying it.
If anyone is interested can pm me and I will forward the purchase request form and you can directly purchase it on your name without any extra charges! Yes, I won’t charge anything for it!
PS: Dealers and scalpers stay away as I would only be allowing personal user to buy it so that someone is benefited from it!
Thats some moral code.
Have anyone purchase 3080fe edition from here.. please guide me on how you purchase!!
Ig 3060ti are yet to arrive specifically FE. But price gap between fe n aib is not much couple of thousands (valid only to 3060ti). If you are in urgent need buy one

Independence Day Reaction GIF by Broad City

Back