Nvidia RTX 3XXX Series announced

Yes, they're attempting MCM on hopper which might get delayed.
Lovelace will be RTX 4000 series with 5nm fabrication process. Which will be based on Turing with separate INT/FP32 units.

Looks like RTX 3060 will end up getting priced more than FE 3060TI & FE 3070 due to lack of FE model. Honestly, not surprising & in fact this is what I was expecting all along.

my recommendation for improving stocks , don't buy them, once the stocks are ample you will get the correct price

Does any one knows how this offline form works? I sent offline form on 26th with payment receipt but still haven't got any confirmation and reply back.
I think they have stopped using that. I got a reply that they will update when stocks are available & you'll have to directly buy from website.

I am telling you 2022 to 2022 hi he :cool: RDNA3 will be announce of course but real market will be 2022 H1.
Waiting for princeoo7 to buy a graphics cards be like
b16.jpg

This might led to the rise in AMD prices too. Can't buy what you don't have anyway.
Anyone else suspect artificial shortage of chips/components?

This might led to the rise in AMD prices too. Can't buy what you don't have anyway.
Anyone else suspect artificial shortage of chips/components?
I suspect that the situation is actually not good for AMD due to TSMC production limitations but Nvidia seems to be capitalizing on the high demand & lack of competition from AMD. Nvidia must have be been disappointed by the aggressive pricing they had set anticipating competition, time to earn back as much as they can now.

But how? Intel hasn't even launched any card in the market yet. Just for PR?
I suspect that the situation is actually not good for AMD due to TSMC production limitations but Nvidia seems to be capitalizing on the high demand & lack of competition from AMD.
How so? If people can't buy Nvidia cards and their prices increase or aren't in stock I think that they will go for whatever is available and that will be AMD cards.
Also it seems like miners are back in action.
Regardless the market is in terrible situation.

Back