Graphic Cards [Nvidia] Zotac or ASUS 770 GTX

sbuch

Disciple
Guy plz help me out in choosing between these 2
1. Zotac 770 GTX
2. Asus 770 GTX

I am located in kolkata will buy from MD Computers
MD Offering 32.5 K for Zotac and 31.5 for Asus
In Zotac I will get these games: 1.Splinter Cell (1 to 3). 2. Assassin Creer ( 1 to 3). 3. Hitman evolution 4. Far Cry 3
In Asus i will get 1. Hitman evolution 2. Far Cry 3

help plz
idea.gif

Hitman absolution you mean?
Asus A.S.S. supposedly sucks,they'll refuse RMA for stupid reasons
So I guess Zotac wins here,Zotac also provides 5 yrs warranty once registered!(Plus you're getting some 6 extra games)...All this for just 1k more!!
Now you choose

Personally, I would go with Asus cause I feel it's a much better brand, but if zotac is offering a 5 year warranty, I don't see any harm, and just confirm which distributor handle the rma of zotac, If it is rahi steer clear.

In asus you get 3 year warranty whereas in zotac you will get 5 year warranty by registering the product online.

Now you decide, i would suggest pick the one which offers you more bang for buck.

Personally, I would go with Asus cause I feel it's a much better brand, but if zotac is offering a 5 year warranty, I don't see any harm, and just confirm which distributor handle the rma of zotac, If it is rahi steer clear.

digicare handles the warranty of zotac and one can also contact aditya the distributor about rma.

Back