PC Peripherals NZXT "Phantom" New Full Tower case!

Icon_211

Disciple
No wonder if this case even participate in Miss world contest, its so gorgeous & has ultra stylish finish:D

best ever looking case after Tempest EVO:cool2:

phantom.jpg

i prefer black but white looks really gorgeous:eek:hyeah:, has integrated fan controller and also well priced around $140.

More Info:

techPowerUp! News :: NZXT Unveils Crafted Series Phantom Full Tower Case

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

oops two thread loaded, delete one

would be nice if it comes here with the same price point ... i would certainly in line for one. But i would certainly go for the black colored one ( comes in three colors black white & red).

Irrespective of the build quality the case looks awesome. This looks downright sexy :eek:hyeah:

For the first time I am mulling over my K62 looks :p

I just read a review which says the plastic is pretty sturdy compared to most other cases. And all the reviews seem to love it any which ways....with the place for a 240 rad uptop, this is one case that I dont mind spending on.

panther said:
Look like a cute garbage bin, led and port should have been on the front.

I think the top placement is great for people who tend to keep there cabinets down on ground or trolly, amazingly placed i would say, as in my office all pc are kept down and i have to always make some extra effort to use the pen drive or attach my headphones, and even every morning to reach the the power button.

And yeah the plastic thing brings the price down so ppl like me can afford it, if the same design was build in all AL it would have easily costed 30k+ due to the complexity of fabrication involved. Overall great cabinet. Way to go NZXT

Back