PC Peripherals NZXT "Phantom" New Full Tower case!

Those who worry about its build quality chek this video review:)

He said it uses ABS plastic which is strong enough to hold rough handling and only concern being is glossy exterior prone to finger smudges and mild scratches:D

Black:
phantomblack.jpg

and the Red one:
phantomred.jpg

If it priced around 10k mark then no doubt it will be gr8 successor to NZXT full tower line up cases.

PCPerspective "Gold Award" Review:
PC Perspective - NZXT Phantom Full Tower ATX Case Review

Icon_211 said:
Those who worry about its build quality chek this video review:)

He said it uses ABS plastic which is strong enough to hold rough handling and only concern being is glossy exterior prone to finger smudges and mild scratches:D

Black:
phantomblack.jpg

and the Red one:
phantomred.jpg

If it priced around 10k mark then no doubt it will be gr8 successor to NZXT full tower line up cases.

PCPerspective "Gold Award" Review:
PC Perspective - NZXT Phantom Full Tower ATX Case Review
should be around 7K considering its 140 in the US and thats MSRP. it'll go down to 120 levels in a month or so

Odd place to put the USB ports. Should be ok with pen drives but MP3 players, portable HDDs, cameras etc etc will be a pain to hook up since the supplied cables won't reach your desk's surface and those angles make it hard to rest stuff on.

Looks good. Even though it's not for me, I'd definitely recommend this to my "bling" friends.

^^@Ritvik, yup, a minor irritant if one doesn't have longer cables. But I reckon most of the ppl buying this wouldn't bother with such small issues :)

Thats a very minor issue, we can keep the camera, phone etc on the table and just extend the wires....this is one case that I would surely buy if the price is right...though t will not allow me to expand my wc setup.

Yeah its a very minor issue and I almost never connect up the stuff I mentioned anyway :p

If the 7k estimate is even near the actual price this is a steal

Back