o2 atom exec@20490 incl 1yr man warranty??

^ only drawback is its windows mobile 5. After sometimes windows mobile 6 phones are going to flood the market and hence this offer .

HTC touch(windows mobile 6) is already available for 19,900 in india .why dont u go for that ? .

i think its worth the price with warranty and freebees n got powerful 520Mhz processor unlike others. this phone is upgradable to windows mobile 6.0 :)

^^ yes you can. for more information you can visit www.dotsis.com and see pocket pc section. amazing softwares/upgrades there. you can also download roms of WM6.0 and do check compatibility list 1st... if i come across link to ur cell, i will post it here..

Something is very fishy here. This sells for about 35k normally. Indiatimes stores have been known on several occasions to outrightly cheat customers. There are 1000's of discontent customers on the internet.

You might want to make absolutely sure before you buy this.

Also keep in mnd that this is not an HTC device. The Atom series is manufactured by Quanta Computers. Not eactly the best brod in town.

EDIT: As far as what I have seen, there is no WM6 ROM available for the Exec... both official and custom. Simply put, this device has very little support from the mainstream WM community. nVidiaBeast mentioned that it is upgradeable to WM6. You outta check with for a WM6 rom.

@imax

Head over to the Wizard forums at XDA-Dev for any ROM upgradations.

This is my favorite WM6 rom by anchillus
. : Core 2.0 : . [RELEASED] - xda-developers

i wish i could upgrade my IMATE JAM to atleast WM5.0 but its not passible at all :( i cant even find latest ROM for WM2003SE any links? too lazy to post on dotsis

Yes. The HTC Magicin is branded also as the iMate JAM.

If you are going to attempt to flash yur device with a new rom from a different company, make sure you check to see if you have to CID unlock the device first, else you might end up bricking the phone.

how to unlock CID? i think version 1.13 rom on that site is some other language.. i wish i cud upgrade to latest 1.13 english

edit:- ive also heard for 1.14

i know this is OT i apologize. i think the creator of this thread has got his answer and i was lookin for some help. please if mods and you dont mind, can you provide me .EXE file link for 1.13 ROM (english)?

Back