Obtaining Birth Certificate, what is format of application form?

max_demon

@maxdemon
Adept
According to the details here, (http://india.gov.in/howdo/service_detail.php?service=1 ) I have to submit application on/with necessary stamps.. but clearly they are missing two important things on the site, 1st WHAT IS THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT?? and also how much value stamp papers do i need?? please help i am clueless. I require the birth certificate for applying for passport. please help

I don't think a birth certificate is mandatory for applying for passport. Your 10th marksheet from a recognized Indian Board (CBSE etc.) should suffice as proof of birthdate. Better check with the passport service center as to what all can serve as DOB & age proof.

I don't think a birth certificate is mandatory for applying for passport. Your 10th marksheet from a recognized Indian Board (CBSE etc.) should suffice as proof of birthdate. Better check with the passport service center as to what all can serve as DOB & age proof.

the website says that one proof of dob and proof of address is required. i have the address proof but not the birth certificate

Dude thats what I am trying to say that in most cases your 10th class board marksheet / certificate works in lieu of a birth certificate for age proof as it has your DOB on it.

Dude thats what I am trying to say that in most cases your 10th class board marksheet / certificate works in lieu of a birth certificate for age proof as it has your DOB on it.
but again, problem is that the transfer certificate in which dob is there is submitted to college, and the marksheets do not have birthdate on them. however pan card, driver's lisance, UIDAI card all have date of birth.. can they be used as valid date of birth ?

but again, problem is that the transfer certificate in which dob is there is submitted to college, and the marksheets do not have birthdate on them. however pan card, driver's lisance, UIDAI card all have date of birth.. can they be used as valid date of birth ?

Your best bet - Bribe your college babu and get your 10th certificate for a few days. Show it at Passport office and then re-submit it back. This is the fastest way. Else, create an affidavit in lieu of birth certificate. That is also accepted but then again you might have to bribe people at passport office (they keep complaining about the format until you offer them some "fees".)

Source: Know a lot of people who did this.

Birthday certificate is mandatory for those who born after 26 January 1989, I'm still not able to process my passport co my parents surname is missing in the birth certificate,panchayat is refusing to do the changes they are asking me to go to court to do the changes

I was thinking for getting a birth certificate so that it could be helpful in later stages of life too. if anyone has made it what amount of stamp papers, and in which format i need to take the documents.

I considered getting passport from an agent, but it won't be able to teach me the complete process. If i got to know how its done I would help others who have any difficulties in making it.

You does not need a birth certificate considering you were born before 1989.

>>[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]but again, problem is that the transfer certificate in which dob is there is submitted to college[/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Why college needs 10th transfer certificate ?? (In fact why they are keeping your originals at all)[/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]You may simply write an application to some authority in your college and get that back; I believe it must be a common case for most of the guys.[/font]

You does not need a birth certificate considering you were born before 1989.

>>[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]but again, problem is that the transfer certificate in which dob is there is submitted to college[/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Why college needs 10th transfer certificate ?? (In fact why they are keeping your originals at all)[/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]You may simply write an application to some authority in your college and get that back; I believe it must be a common case for most of the guys.[/font]
um. well actually I am 1993 born so birth certificate is mandatory and regarding 10th TC it was submitted to my high school permanently , and they issued a new one after 12th which is submitted to my college . I could have submitted application when I got 12th TC but that time I wasn't 18 so the period of passport would be lesser as it would be considered minor, so i thought its better to wait a few months and get a full time 10 years passport. didn't felt the need of it until now when my friend is calling me to giza for showing unbelievable things there
<

and its normal for colleges to keep transfer certificates as it prevents for taking second admission in other institute. all these processes are confusing. dunno how to solve.

Check this link http://www.india.gov.in/howdo/howdoi.php?service=1

Select the state and make sure you have all the documents required when you apply.

My younger brother was born in the year 1992. Recently he also had an issue because of missing birth certificate. We just created a fake one and got some seals and signatures from a government hospital. Everything went fine and he has his passport now.

>>[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]um. well actually I am 1993 born [/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Than why you mentioned you 31 years old in your profile, [/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]
sign42.gif
[/font]

Back