October Fest 2010 T-shirts at Myntra.com at 55% off

^^^ Oh.. may be they had lot of orders with this coupon.

Anyway, that was supposed to be one time use coupon I feel.

Shared as I found that it was working even after use.

^^ Yes, I know it could be used twice.

I got it from koovs.com and had already used it.

Then I tried using it again before posting it here.

But now they have expired it manually I suppose :(

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

I got the delivery. T-Shirt quality is good for the price I paid for it.

I havent got it yet. Order status is not updated. It only says it will be shipped by Bluedart. Ordered on 27th. Guess i will get it in couple of days.

Punker said:
^ hows the quality of t-shirts ? cheapo stuff or can be used to wear on daily basis ?
el-Chepo.. I use it for inside with a over coat on it.. So i guess its fine.. Not that quality of Print or as shown

eBRo

the quality is not at all good...n due to the bad quality of the material, the rubber print wont last much I guess!

lol this T-shirt wont even last 2 washs! Very poor quality. Even those 150bux tshirts at max are of better quality.
Good we paid only 140bux for each.

I got mine today.. quality is okyeesh... But the problem is that their M size is larger than regular M size that I buy. Almost 1" inch on shoulder, length & bredth... So I guess I will only be using it as a night shirt... ;)

Glad didn't ordered more. I was thinking of getting 3-4 more.. :)

Hmm. Is the quality that bad. I thought Myntra Tees were of good quality. BTW i am yet to receive mine. Ordered on 27th. Their service is quite bad.

I got a mail from them..

We cannot ship your order as the shirt is out of stock ..

Please chose among the following:--

Men's Navy Blue Hangover Party or Men's Red Music tastes better with beer

WTF !!!

after reading the feedback about the quality of the T shirts, i guess i will opt for a refund ..

I got one of the two I ordered last year.. didn't check it as I am in the office now, will post the details when i get back to home...

Back