OCZ 2GB DDR2 800MHz Titanium Edition C4 Latency!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received in good condition. Unfortunately running in 5-5-5 speeds till I throw out the Intel motherboard and get a better one !

Thanks.

^^ Tatz gr8 i am getting more stock tomm

These are gr8 + the peice is also amazing as right u get Transcend / Kingston 2GB 800MHz C5-6 Latency for 1650/- and this is C4 ;)

hey TheITWares

This is my going to be my first purchase.So I have some doubts.

My motherboard is Intel® Desktop Board DG965RY. I need 2-2GB ones. Do my motherboard supports. How much does it costs for two including shipping.

I'm from HYd. What abt support.whom to contact in case of Issue?

Also PM u. Pl check

1 More x OCZ 2GB DDR2 800MHz Titanium Edition C4 Latency - Gone to TheIcebreaker - Payment Received

2 x OCZ 2GB DDR2 800MHz Titanium Edition C4 Latency - Gone to Walk in Customer

cri_sss said:
hey TheITWares
This is my going to be my first purchase.So I have some doubts.
My motherboard is Intel® Desktop Board DG965RY. I need 2-2GB ones. Do my motherboard supports. How much does it costs for two including shipping.
I'm from HYd. What abt support.whom to contact in case of Issue?
Also PM u. Pl check

Let me answer your query on his behalf. :)
The RAM sticks will 100% work fine on your board if it supports 800Mhz DDR2, just that you may not be able to get them running at their rated latency/voltage(will mostly run at CL5 by default).

Maybe later, you can buy a good/cheap board like the Gigabyte G31M E/S2L and unleash the full potential of this RAM.

These are great sticks for the price, so id suggest you to go for it. :)

Curious thing is they are not listed on newegg.

Also what exactly does lifetime warranty mean. What misdeeds will void the warranty?

2 x OCZ 2GB DDR2 800MHz Titanium Edition C4 Latency - Gone to Walk in Customer

2 x OCZ 2GB DDR2 800MHz Titanium Edition C4 Latency - Gone to Techalomaniac

2 More Gone to a Walk In Customer

This GO is on Hold again Till i get new stock may be later in the day i am -2 on stocks now

Will mostly get new stocks in some time then we can go ahead with this...

Hi friends,

My motherboard ( Gigabyte GA-MA-78gpm-ds2h) specs say that it has 4 x 1.8V DDR2 DIMM sockets supporting up to 16 GB of system memory. Will the RAM in this GO be supported in my system. If yes do they require any setting changes in BIOS?

^^ Yes they will support without any problems

More stocks have come in

But 3 from that are already sold

2 x OCZ 2GB DDR2 800MHz Titanium Edition C4 Latency - Gone to Arpan

1 x OCZ 2GB DDR2 800MHz Titanium Edition C4 Latency - Gone to Varun_s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back