OCZ Revo Drive 80GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebanik

Skilled
OCZ RevoDrive 80GB, Awesome drive with amazing specs. If you are looking for performance you wont get anything better at this price.

Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: OCZ Revo Drive, Newegg.com - OCZ RevoDrive OCZSSDPX-1RVD0080 PCI-Express x4 80GB PCI Express MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)

Expected Price: Rs 10,700/- shipped

Time of Purchase: April, 2011

Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: No, bought from US

Reason for Sale: Amazing specs, but do not use a case and keep changing motherboards, so its a big hassle to use the drive

Product Condition: Box and product in perfect 10/10 condition

Accessories Included: Original box, and everything else which is nothing, :p

Product Location: New Delhi

Preferred Courier: DTDC Lite, anything else and you gotta pay

Shipping Charges: Free

Payment Options: Bank transfer

pratikb said:
are you able to use it as boot drive?

can bios see this as bootable drive?

what bios support it has?
Yup bios does see it as a bootable drive and it can be used as a boot drive. Ofcourse when installing OS, you need to supply drivers by pressing F6

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Will post up HDTune/Tach scores in the evening. bump......

bump with a price drop. Rs. 10,700 shipped.

For understanding of other interested members as well

Question : well I just saw the spec on newegg link that you have given..to be frank I have not much idea about it. but want to know, does this work as a regular SSD? and can I put windows on it and use it as the OS drive?
Answer : Its SSD only without case and a controller which has an adapter for PCIe to Sata. Yes it can be used as a bootable drive to put windows on it. And works best that way. I guess you would have atleast have an idea about the rest of the performance spec of the card.

bump....Price drop to Rs. 10600 shipped

Sold, will close once its shipped and recieved by buyer.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back