Official Meid Registration in Reliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Rahul.

Got Locked Sprint HTC EVO 4G. Is it Possible to Unlock it and activate on reliance with EV-DO.

Will PM you all the details once you give me Green Signal. :)

honest1 said:
Man you are really underpaying yourself:(. Rs 15 for all this jhanjhat?
TE members are known to take efforts for the good of others without payoff. Its an old tradition here at TE and a good one.

Hi Rahul,

Can i get the account number and contact number of the person for registering Nexus s 4G Sprint Handset in reliance network.i live in chennai and also let me know what are the details required by your friend to register.

awating for your reply
<

i want to register meid in reliance (punjab) of 3 handsets Motorola Droid X (MB810)

Please tell me the total cost including EVDO. & tell me the way of payment...thanks

can you confirm if a verizon iphone 4s with a bad esn running on ios5 be registered with reliance ?

will i be able to us 3g on the phone ?

Registering the esn would be possible i in but using EVDO(the equivalent of 3G on CDMA) would be doubtful though it can be

activated by having a few contacts at the back end.

i want to register meid in reliance (punjab) of 3 handsets Motorola Droid X (MB810)

Please tell me the total cost including EVDO. & tell me the way of payment...thanks
price will be 1300 rs per handset and for Evdo I will pm you details

can you confirm if a verizon iphone 4s with a bad esn running on ios5 be registered with reliance ?

will i be able to us 3g on the phone ?

You will be able to make call and SMS but no Internet.

I have purchased recently Verizon Palm Pre Plus.

I want to transfer my Reliance CDMA to Palm Pre Plus

So I need Help to Transfer it

^^ first you need to register your phone with reliance after that you can transfer your number. Please send me your meid so I can register it to Reliance.

^^ first you need to register your phone with reliance after that you can transfer your number. Please send me your meid so I can register it to Reliance.

It already Register to Reliance CDMA Network

I just want to transfer my number to Palm Pre Plus

I have a Iphone 4S would like to know if I registered my reliance CDMA (currently on an LG handset ) and get its sim card could i just swap gsm and cdma sim card to change network? or if its done without sim card.. will inserting my GSM card (for 3g access) stop CDMA access?

PS : It is a factory unlocked 4s not verizon/sprit is there still possibility as it has cdma radios built in :-ss

Hey Rahul

If I get Verizon iphone4 from US, will you be able to unlock and register it on reliance network. What about firmware and baseband versions ? all the baseband can be unlocked on reliance network ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back