Official Meid Registration in Reliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
rahul please answer my querry. will CDMA registered iphone 4s can be used as GSM when required, and it will be changed back to CDMA after work?

Have a iPhone 4S US-Sprint CDMA need to activate it on reliance with internte data. Is it possible? if yes please PM me the details. The ESN is good.

Internet is not possible as of now. Even sms will not work if its on ios 5.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

No, even if its registered with Reliance CDMA, the GSM still be locked.

I have factory unlocked iphones currently, I can get vzw/spirint iphone 4s very easily too.. so can that combination work on any of the two types of phones?

iPhone 4s comes with CDMA/GSM feature as to use CDMA one have to remove sim card. iPhone 4S switches to gsm mode only when gsm sim card is inserted. iPhone 4s Verizon works with reliance nicely only lacks data which is also in works. iPhone 4S gsm part can be also be unlocked with Gevey sold on eBay but I am not sure about that.

iPhone 4s comes with CDMA/GSM feature as to use CDMA one have to remove sim card. iPhone 4S switches to gsm mode only when gsm sim card is inserted. iPhone 4s Verizon works with reliance nicely only lacks data which is also in works. iPhone 4S gsm part can be also be unlocked with Gevey sold on eBay but I am not sure about that.

trying to get vzw 4s lets see how it works

Data is not working yet on the 4s, however it is expected to be done but it needs many nv_items to be dumped and edited first! Dunno how much it will take, however you can consider Motorola's(Few Models), HTC, Samsung, LG(Few models) if you are thinking of shifting to the cdma world, i might also be able to help out fellow members with ESN/MEID registrations if someone want.

i have a sprint bb 9670 style cell, want to get it registered to reliance and take a new number as well and also want to know will bb service work or no .

let me know than i will do it with you on urgent basis.

BB services are not working on imported BB's, however you can still get your phone registered with reliance, get evdo activated, and you can use opera, nimbuzz, bb app world and some other apps too
<

I can activate BIS on imported handsets which are ESN based. MEID based handset will be in list soon.

hello,

i am getting motorola droid x with bad ESN. i want to activate it on reliance cdma network. i am already having my reliance cdma running on samsung sph-m910.

what is the procedure and how to get my droid x registered with reliance cdma which is having bad ESN.

thanks

ram

Plzz plz help me can a verizon iphone can be unlocked and registered to reliance ready to pay for you..have two phones one with good esn and one with bad esn can both of them be unlocked plz help me TE team

b/whttp://www.ebay.in/itm/320850716414the seller says it has evdo activation. is it possible?
No it's not possiblehello,

i am getting motorola droid x with bad ESN. i want to activate it on reliance cdma network. i am already having my reliance cdma running on samsung sph-m910.

what is the procedure and how to get my droid x registered with reliance cdma which is having bad ESN.

thanks

ramPlease pm me it will be done

@Rahul

this is Swapnil Livin Bhopal.

I've a Motorola Devour A555 bought from US. But it was not Activated. Its a CDMA one with EVDO.

I've somehow managed to Activated it on BSNL CDMA with Back Desk help of BSNL Officers. But cudn't find a way to use Internet on it. Not even with the Wifi. I think I should hv to Register it on Reliance first, then I can switch to BSNL. Can You help me registering it on Reliance???

Reliance official demanding for RSN of the device. But I have only MEID, and Hex ESN of it.

Wot wud I should do now???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back