Official Meid Registration in Reliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ra.hul

Disciple
Guys starting this GO as many of them need this so here it goes
First thing that this is not done by myself but by my friend who is from Reliance. This thing is done officially so there will be no problem in future regarding this.
Now some things that you should know about MEID and ESN.

MEID :-An MEID is a unique identifier found on CDMA handsets within the United States. The MEID system is compatible with the existing IMEI number system used in GSM and UMTS handsets. It is being phased in to replace the ESN numbers currently used on CDMA devices, since the pool of ESN numbers has been virtually exhausted due to the number of devices in use.

ESN :- An electronic serial number (ESN) is the unique identification number embedded or inscribed on the microchip in a wireless phone by the manufacturer. Each time a call is placed, the ESN is automatically transmitted to the base station so the wireless carrier's mobile switching office can check the call's validity. The ESN cannot easily be altered in the field.

[attachment=9463:16170.attach]

Now there are various handsets which are ESN based and MEID based.

There are lots of people in local market who do this but they alter the ESN AND MEID which they already have but after phone update its useless as original MEID restores results in blocking your number. This way is illegal and with no support.

After you get cdma handsets form verizon, sprint etc there ESN or MEID needs to register in Reliance Database. I have heard that this registration is free from reliance but no one does it for free. I got contacts in Reliance which I cannot disclose but can do this thing behalf of him for you people.

So here how the procedure goes

Person who are interested in this should give these details
1. MEID or ESN
2. Handset details
3. SPC If available
4. Clean esn or Bad esn(Bad esn will be charged extra as spc need to be calculated)

Once I get these details I will send you my bank details and send him your details

I will take around one week to register your phone but generally it happens in two days.

Price will 1300/-rs and in which I will be getting 15/-rs for putting my time in this.

Now important thing
1. Please post any query here only no pm reply on queries related this thing
2. Mods if you feel that I am earning on this and its not good then please delete this thread

Thanks for looking ppl can add me on skype for saving some bucks:bleh: - rahul.goyal3

Attachments

• meid.jpg
    meid.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 2,371
^^ thats good but I can't find below my price guys please contact m.khurana for registration @ 1000rs

rahul2003 said:
4. Clean esn or Bad esn(Bad esn will be charged extra as spc need to be calculated)

All cellphones bought from US can be considered as Bad esn in Reliance Database.

SPC of all Verizon cellphones,bad esn or good esn, is 000000 by default while for all other carriers it has to be calculated manually.

Not all are bad esn as there is no connection of reliance database with verizon or other carrier database.

Yes the MEID has to be registered only once anywhere in India and can be used anywhere after the registration.

rahul2003 said:
Price will 1300/-rs and in which I will be getting 15/-rs for putting my time in this.

Man you are really underpaying yourself:(. Rs 15 for all this jhanjhat?

Corruption at its Best... really we indians are corrupt to the core why blame just the politician.. 1300/- is a huge amount for just meid registration, rcom as such dont charge anything for the registration and i think a small amount should be charged by the person who provides the technical help for registation.

Sorry rahul i know you just want to help people for meid activation, those lines are for the person misusing his position in company to make some quick money

Couldn't you just bribe a Reliance employee to get this done for you in 500 bucks anyways? :huh:

Can you help with EVDO activation as well? Of course at some fees for the activation service....

How about a Verizon Samsung Fascinate? Meid registered with Reliance already. Can EVDO 1x be activated on the device? if so how much will it cost me?

lubu said:
How about a Verizon Samsung Fascinate? Meid registered with Reliance already. Can EVDO 1x be activated on the device? if so how much will it cost me?

If meid is already registered, and you wish to activate EVDO, just ask from reliance, dont think this related to meid.

^^ ya you are right but what to do its India man.

1st Dominos BOGO coupons for Rs 250 now this !

Why r people so desperate to earn money ! I thought Reliance pays very well to its employees that they dont have to beg like this !

I will see if I can get it reported to reliance higher ups ! Foreign ESN registration at max costs either Rs 300~500 bucks or they plain refuse.

@ Te members---Dont be dumb and desperate and pay Rs 1300 ! Yes and the OP is making exactly Rs 15 :D

@ OP-- Just like Dominos thread...no one will take this up. You are just spoiling your repute here ...so better close it before it takes a ugly turn.

Well, from info found on the net, are your parameters for EVDO present in your phone? It seems it depends on that.

I think lots of guys can do it. Sadikk from rimweb.in can also do that

He can get ESN and MEID as well as EVDO for some phones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back