Official Reseller |Hotfile | Fileserve | Megaupload | Filesonic Premium Memberships

HOTFILE, FILESERVE, MEGAUPLOAD, FILESONIC PREMIUM ACCOUNT RSELLER.

You can buy Premium Membership Accounts here directly.

Accounts from us will be secure and 100% legit.
As a PREMIUM member you will have the following benefits

• High speed downloads
  • Unlimited parallel downloads
  • Download directly without waiting time and advertising
  • Support for download accelerators

Hotfile Premium Membership Plans
Hotfile 1 Month Premium Account - Rs 500

Hotfile 6 Month Premium Account - Rs 1900

Hotfile 1 Year Premium Account - Rs 3000

Fileserve Premium Membership Plans

1 Month Fileserve Premium RS 650 Only

75 Days Fileserve Premium Rs 1300 Only

6 Month Fileserve Premium Rs 2250Only

1 Year Fileserve Premium Rs 3900 Only

2 Years Fileserve Premium Account Rs 6500 Only

Lifetime Fileserve For RS 16200 Only

Megaupload Premium Membership Plans

Megaupload 1 Month Premium Account - Rs 700

Megaupload 3 Month Premium Account - Rs 1400

Megaupload 1 Year Premium Account - Rs 4200

Megaupload 1 Year Premium Account - Rs 5600

Megaupload Lifetime Premium Account - Rs 14000

Filesonic Premium Membership Plans
Filesonic 1 Month Premium Account - Rs 500

Filesonic 3 Month Premium Account - Rs 1350

Filesonic 6 Month Premium Account - Rs 1900

Filesonic 1 Year Premium Account - Rs 3000

Filesonic Lifetime Premium Account - Rs 8200
authorized_reseller.jpg

Things you should know:
Can i share or download from different PC’s simultaneously ?

Absolutely NO! Hotfile,Megaupload.Fileserve,Filesonic does not allows you to share your personal account with anyone. If they found an account is using by more than single user or active on many systems, your account will be blocked by them.

""Never share your account with anyone.""
Can i change Username Password or Email id ?

Yes!! You paid and account is completely yours. You can change email id, password .
What are limitations on Any filehosts mentioned for the number of downloads or daily download traffic?

No Download Limits, for Premium Account Holders. Unlimited Download , But there is restriction for free users: 15 minutes wait between each download. So with Premium Account you can download as much data as you can download, even resume it later.
How Can I Extend My Existing account ? To extend your account simply send us payment for required time( 1 Month,6 Month or 1 Year Or Lifetime ) and PM, we will send you details for extend voucher.

You will get the Voucher Code For Activation For any Account

If you Need to Inquire About any Other Filehost Account you need Just Pm Me For Availability And Prices Details

Payment options are:

Cash Desposit - PNB,IDBI,SBI

NEFT/Online Trasfer - PNB, ICICI, ,IDBI,SBI Direct NetBanking Payments ,Credit card, Debit cards,Paypal,Alertpay etc

(While making a neft payment kindly write ur Techenclave ****** id in details, so it will be easier for us to identify payments)

Please PM after making the payment, after verifying your payment we will send you the account details immediately Also Metion your Correct Email id .

Interested Buyers PM.

(Other Memberships also available)

Re: Official Reseller |Hotfile | Fileserve | Megaupload | Filesonic Premium Membershi

Hotfile,fileserve and megaupload allow sharing of account.I have used all of them ,using fileserve and megaupload from past 1 year no problems till date

Re: Official Reseller |Hotfile | Fileserve | Megaupload | Filesonic Premium Membershi

Metalspree said:
Hotfile,fileserve and megaupload allow sharing of account.I have used all of them ,using fileserve and megaupload from past 1 year no problems till date
as a official reseller its my advise to guide you not to share account you can share it if you like

Rs accounts are not available with us all others are available

Now a days smart users don't buy single account it's foolish

i use rapidgen dot net site (google it) that site provides me with all 15 different site for price of one..so i get hotfile+rapidhsare+netload etc.... all for payment of one.

redx said:
Now a days smart users don't buy single account it's foolish

i use rapidgen dot net site (google it) that site provides me with all 15 different site for price of one..so i get hotfile+rapidhsare+netload etc.... all for payment of one.

the site which provides this services are really slow while you need to download and also there server are very few so you have to wait for and you need to upload the files on there server and then you are able to download the file other main problem is that there support is very kind to the customers and they only have paypal as a payment gateway as its a headache for indian users now as you cannot use any paypal funds you need to pay via credit only via paypal .

filesere last date for today pm us to grab the offer last day offer

I wanted the fileserve lifetime offer. Your NEFT account details are absent...

payment done for fileserve lifetime through icici bank neft. please check. when can you send the activation code?

cray said:
payment done for fileserve lifetime through icici bank neft. please check. when can you send the activation code?
check pm the account details will be sent to your email id

Edit : Account Details and Voucher code sent to your email id check and confirm

Filesevre promo offers end now new prices updated for fileserve and filesonic and others

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Filesevre promo offers end now new prices update for fileserve and filesonic

Hello premiumseller,

I have a doubt, its a bit technical though.

My college allows http & ftp downloads from file storage sites. My college has a static external IP and always someone is downloading from almost all of the above mentioned sites 24 x 7 and I had to wait long time to download.

Suppose I take a premium account and am downloading multiple files simultaneously.

Now there will be others in the hostel too and they will be having the same IP I am having. Will they be able to download like a premium member considering the IP??

thatsashok said:
Hello premiumseller,

I have a doubt, its a bit technical though.

My college allows http & ftp downloads from file storage sites. My college has a static external IP and always someone is downloading from almost all of the above mentioned sites 24 x 7 and I had to wait long time to download.

Suppose I take a premium account and am downloading multiple files simultaneously.

Now there will be others in the hostel too and they will be having the same IP I am having. Will they be able to download like a premium member considering the IP??

the ip issue is not a problem when you need to download in a system then you can Just download with Internet Download manager or jdownloader it wont be a problem they wont be able to download the files as when you login to your account the cookie for the browser is differnt for your system only they wont be able to download as they dont have the access to the computer from which you are downloading

Regards

Premiumseller

Have FS rates gone up? 1 year subscription for 3.2k?

I was thinking of getting it from here, but I guess I'll ask my friend to get it directly from the main site. Might work out cheaper for me. It cost him around 2.8k 4-5 months back.

Back