OC & Modding *Official* TE SuperPi ScoreBoard !

Status
Not open for further replies.
[hwbot] 13.292 - E7200@4000 Mhz - Swiftech H20-220 Apogee GT - Gigabyte EP35 DS3L - SuperTalent 2 GB DDR2 RAM @844Mhz 4-4-4-10 [/hwbot]

Was thinking about doing my next benching session with LN2, but the costs prohibit me from doing so, so again did a DICE benching session, and I must say this chip is a keeper, did 5.7G on DICE.

[hwbot] 8.29 - Intel Core 2 E8600 @ 5555 - 555x10 - Foxconn Mars - DICE - Gskill PC2 6400 @ 555MHz 5-4-4-12 2T [/hwbot]

cpuz57035ot8.jpg

By thebanik at 2008-10-05

BIKeINSTEIN said:
[/LIST]
I have ended up in the rankings somehow- maybe coz i quoted BF1983's 11.93s Pi1M run post while congratulating him. :S
He has 2 posts, one for 11.93s and one for 11.687s.
Sorcy was abusing me for not telling him about my new E8400, G31.:no:
I was like wow, when did i get that and managed 4G too- awesome. :rofl:
Mods- Please do something. :(

Bloody hell. I just saw the rankings first and I was amazed that you had the exact same config I had right down to the processor overclock !

And I must say its quite impressive what the times have dropped to now. We are getting quite competitive vis a vis the rest of the world.

BF1983 said:
Bloody hell. I just saw the rankings first and I was amazed that you had the exact same config I had right down to the processor overclock !

And I must say its quite impressive what the times have dropped to now. We are getting quite competitive vis a vis the rest of the world.

You must be kidding man....rest of the world is hovering @ ~ 6sec, and see where we are, out of a couple of billion souls only 1 guy ie Harshal who can claim to be somewhere around that mark, I would say pretty sad, :no:

thebanik said:
You must be kidding man....rest of the world is hovering @ ~ 6sec, and see where we are, out of a couple of billion souls only 1 guy ie Harshal who can claim to be somewhere around that mark, I would say pretty sad, :no:

Yeah I misread the first post. I checked the top list which says No 1 score was 7.27 secs (Team OCX) and I thought that we were only 1 sec off from the best in the world. I didn't realise that was just the average score !!! :ashamed:

BF1983 said:
Yeah I misread the first post. I checked the top list which says No 1 score was 7.27 secs (Team OCX) and I thought that we were only 1 sec off from the best in the world. I didn't realise that was just the average score !!! :ashamed:

wtf, :mad: .....abe thats not the average score, infact we are less than 1 sec off from the best score, if we consider Harshal's score. WR is 6.84s

Nice discussion guys :p
Thanks for support Banik and yeah that is a sad situation. Just that we are the country of best of the economy drivers and not over the top drag-strip racers :D

I need a better chip now.. I konw I have the RAM which can sustain 653MHz CL5 @ 2.24V. I think I can make it 7.2 may be with a better chip! RE isnt same as BlackOps when it comes to Pi1M so again there is a bit of drama.

Anyways lets get back to topic....

my first oc after some trials.:)

e8400 C0 @3.87ghz 1.35v stock + gskill pi black 4gb @ 860 4-4-4-12 /2.0v

spidj1.jpg

super pi 1M @ 12.156

My gawd, dont fry those sticks man!! 2.0v could be the maximum! I've been running mine on 446MHz 4-4-4-12 @ 1.85v till date.

^^^Why??? Has it been sort of proven that these sticks are not suitable for high volts???? I pass 2.2-2.5 V with proper cooling to all the sticks I use, and have never faced any problems with any of those, and not all of them are D9's.

thebanik said:
^^^Why??? Has it been sort of proven that these sticks are not suitable for high volts???? I pass 2.2-2.5 V with proper cooling to all the sticks I use, and have never faced any problems with any of those, and not all of them are D9's.

Its a known fact that higher volts reduce a products life.

When the PiBlacks are commonly known to run well enough with just 1.85-1.9, why should someone have to push higher volts to obtain similar results?

thebanik said:

You dont seem to have read about the PI Blacks yet, have you? :bleh:

PI Blacks're a different story altogether!! These're not any D9s either. Seems like Powerchips, some say Qimonda, some others say ProMOS but not sure and neither is G.Skill disclosing it. :p

Here read: bit-tech.net | Review - Low Latency DDR2 800MHz versus 1,066MHz

Gunman said:
You dont seem to have read about the PI Blacks yet, have you? :bleh:

PI Blacks're a different story altogether!! These're not any D9s either. Seems like Powerchips, some say Qimonda, some others say ProMOS but not sure and neither is G.Skill disclosing it. :p

Here read: bit-tech.net | Review - Low Latency DDR2 800MHz versus 1,066MHz

actually yes, i havent been interested in any of the 2x2GB kits. And after reading through the review it looks like I never will be.

[hwbot] 11.836sec - Q9550 @ 4012MHz Air Cooled Sunbeamtech CCF - ASUS P5Q Pro - G.Skill 1000 Mhz Ram @ 5-5-5-12[/hwbot]

super_pi_calculation.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back