Graphic Cards *OFFICIAL* ZOTAC GeForce GTX 680 in Kepler series launches in India today!

mailrucha

Recruit
The wait is finally over!!!!!!

Find the official specs:

General details
  • New ZOTAC GeForce GTX 680 graphics card
  • NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 GPU
  • 1536 SMX unified shaders
  • Engine clock: 1006 MHz (base), 1058 MHz (boost)
  • 2GB GDDR5 memory
  • Memory clock: 6008 MHz
  • 256-bit memory interface
  • DVI-I, DVI-D, HDMI & DisplayPort outputs
  • PCI Express 3.0 interface
  • NVIDIA GPU Boost technology
  • NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround capable
  • NVIDIA FXAA technology
  • NVIDIA TXAA technology
  • NVIDIA 3-way SLI ready
  • NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync
  • DirectX 11 technology & Shader Model 5.0
  • OpenGL 4.2 compatible
  • Hardware-accelerated Full HD video playback
  • Blu-ray 3D ready
  • Loss-less audio bitstream capable
  • ZOTAC Assassin¡¦s Creed 3-Game Pack included
    • Assassin¡¦s Creed
    • Assassin¡¦s Creed II
    • Assassin¡¦s Creed: Revelations
    • TrackMania 2 Canyon 3-Day Game Pass included

Price please!
<

Totally agree with comp@ddict... AMD should have priced HD7870 for 300$/Rs.15k to 16K... which IMO is a great performer and would have been a great upgrade for people who are still using HD5850 and 5770... The GTX680 should sell in india for around 26 to 27k not more than that... This time around the tables have really turned for AMD... AMD cards are shouting for a price cut... GTX680 has taken the crown of the fastest single GPU from HD7970... and i am just wondering how the midrange GTX660 would perform...

Your order request number is: 8001918373

Item Type: graphics card

Item Description: galaxy gtx 680

As described in the U.S. website below:

Shipped directly from US retailer to you in India!

*** Please note, ICC will not be responsible for any items purchased through eBay.com sellers, including delivery time, item quality, item description etc. ICC may assist in the return or exchange of the item, however the buyer must bear all return costs and duty fees and ICC shipping fees will not be refunded.

Total all-inclusive cost of item for delivery to India based on current exchange ­­­­rates will be:

Rs. 27,507

Item price, local shipping, taxes: Rs. 25,499

International Shipping: Rs. 561

Duty, Taxes, & Fees: Rs. 1,547

- DISCOUNT - Rs. 100

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOTAL Rs. 27,507

15k is still the sweet spot. still find no reason to upgrade my HD5850 + Athlon II X4

Agree with you on this one Sire, let us see what the GTX 660 Ti is capable of, I would be very glad to see the ~15000/- price point being inundated with cards like the HD 7850 in performance and power consumptions statistics, If nVidia can put a card that can cannibalize a HD 7850 at its price point + decent power consumption with over-clocking headroom well good for us.

Seems like nVidia got their act together finally after ~3 years of hot running number crunchers which were to expensive [to buy OR maintain], which offered superficial advantages and sometimes no advantages over their AMD equivalents.

P.S. -- I hope Rory Read and the AMD board learns something from this, if they don't they are in a soup.

Yeah just saw it in think digit newsletter asus is selling 680 for 46000 w/o tax and it's not even oc'd.

They must have lost their mind, or wanna sell 5xx series first.

Back