Offtopic Discussion Thread!!

This doesn't deserve a thread so posting here.
Long time back I had seen an infographic / poster (not physical) / cartoon pic, whatever you call it. It showed difference between US and UK in terms of normal day to day stuff.
For example in UK (like India), 1st floor is the floor above the ground floor. But in US, 1st floor is the bottom floor. And such other comparisons on how same stuff is different.
Like US they say Gas and UK say Petrol (probably ?).
I am trying to find that infographic online somewhere but am unable to find. It has many such things listed in one big picture only.
If anyone is able to find, please do provide link.

This doesn't deserve a thread so posting here.
Long time back I had seen an infographic / poster (not physical) / cartoon pic, whatever you call it. It showed difference between US and UK in terms of normal day to day stuff.
For example in UK (like India), 1st floor is the floor above the ground floor. But in US, 1st floor is the bottom floor. And such other comparisons on how same stuff is different.
Like US they say Gas and UK say Petrol (probably ?).
I am trying to find that infographic online somewhere but am unable to find. It has many such things listed in one big picture only.
If anyone is able to find, please do provide link.

http://cdn-www.i-am-bored.com/media/62335_britishamericanterms.jpg

Is that the one?

So, I sent an email to Valve about debit card issue on Steam. I'm quite certain that I'm not the only one who can't buy games from Steam.

Got a reply saying the request has been forwarded to appropriate department.

Any of you folks know about email address for Google support? I was trying to raise complaint on Play Store for the same issue, but it keeps asking me Order ID. :confused:

Thinking of sending a direct email to them.

I am trying to find something and need help here. Don't really want to open another thread. I want a document organizer / folder which I have one back home in India. I am unable to find same one in walmart or online (may be I am not searching properly).
All I am getting is a folder which opens like a harmonium (yeah that musical instrument, no idea how else to explain this).

The one I want is a rectangle vertical folder with a chain running on its 3 sides to close it. Once the chain is opened, it opens like a book and have usually around 12 plastic sheets inside each of them we can place our documents. Usually on its cover there is a small plastic sheet section where we can insert a small label (size of how it is on a school kid's textbook) with our details. In Mumbai, I have seen it usually being sold on railway stations and probably stationary shops but I never bothered to check there.

Can anyone fine me a online link, doesn't matter if it is ebay.com or aliexpress etc and even if it takes 1 Month to receive. But if one can find something and tell me, I would like to order it shipped to US.

HH5Rqkb.jpg

Broke his leg during concert and continued. Respect.

Back