WTB Old Archie/Jughead comics

Greyfalcon

Disciple
Jul 19, 2017
I need some old archie comics. Preferably from the 80s or 90s. Even if you can part with just one then its fine.

My cousin had a couple of those from the 90s and I used to read them every time i used to visit their house. What i liked to see the most were ads for those old products like Sega consoles, games or Captain Crunch etc.

Even though I was born in '94 and never got to experience any of these products, I still find all that stuff exciting and amazing (idk what's the reason behind that). Plus I'll get to read the actual comics too.

So if any of you have any old issues of Archie or Jugghead and are ready to relinquish them, then please contact me with your price.

Shipping: to Goa

montsa007

Adept
Sep 28, 2011
I found this on Bookchor dot com
I am not sure if the site is legit or the price is right as I was more of a Chacha Chaudhry Fan

1657020632100.png

letmein

Skilled
Oct 11, 2009
Delhi
Even though I was born in '94 and never got to experience any of these products, I still find all that stuff exciting and amazing (idk what's the reason behind that).

I can click pics of some of the ads and send it if you're really desperate.

EDIT: Not sure why some guy reacted to my post with a laughing emoji, I'm serious if OP is interested. Have around ~20 Archie comics from the early 90s.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: montsa007

Greyfalcon

Disciple
Jul 19, 2017
I found this on Bookchor dot com
I am not sure if the site is legit or the price is right as I was more of a Chacha Chaudhry Fan

View attachment 138499
Ohh yeah my friend told me about this site a long time ago. Thanks for reminding me. But i dont think there are any older editions of what I'm looking for on it. Couldn't find anything and also there arent many details given in the descriptions.

EDIT: Not sure why some guy reacted to my post with a laughing emoji, I'm serious if OP is interested. Have around ~20 Archie comics from the early 90s.
Wow. I myself was about to comment with a lol, but if you really have some from the 90s then it doesnt sound like a bad idea. I do want to own some old comics and nothing is going to be as good as holding them in your hands, but some pictures would also do just fine for now if you're serious.

This doesnt mean my search has ended though guys. If you have any old comic books collecting dust and dont want to keep them anymore then hit me up. I dont care about the condition. Doesnt matter if they're torn up, chewed on, covered in crumbs, missing pages or whatever. If you're willing to spend some time to ship them to me then please feel free to contact me.

I also remember some very old comics called "Sarge and me" or something. Dont remember the name exactly. There was a fat Sargent and a skinny soldier. Its a bit fuzzy but i remember them being fun. They were handed down to me by an older relative. I lended them to someone else and the someone else "lost them". Do any of you guys know what I'm talking about? And if you have a few copies then are you willing to sell me one?

Last edited:

montsa007

Adept
Sep 28, 2011
Ohh yeah my friend told me about this site a long time ago. Thanks for reminding me. But i dont think there are any older editions of what I'm looking for on it. Couldn't find anything and also there arent many details given in the descriptions.

Wow. I myself was about to comment with a lol, but if you really have some from the 90s then it doesnt sound like a bad idea. I do want to own some old comics and nothing is going to be as good as holding them in your hands, but some pictures would also do just fine for now if you're serious.

This doesnt mean my search has ended though guys. If you have any old comic books collecting dust and dont want to keep them anymore then hit me up. I dont care about the condition. Doesnt matter if they're torn up, chewed on, covered in crumbs, missing pages or whatever. If you're willing to spend some time to ship them to me then please feel free to contact me.

I also remember some very old comics called "Sarge and me" or something. Dont remember the name exactly. There was a fat Sargent and a skinny soldier. Its a bit fuzzy but i remember them being fun. They were handed down to me by an older relative. I lended them to someone else and the someone else "lost them". Do any of you guys know what I'm talking about? And if you have a few copies then are you willing to sell me one?
Give them a call & ask whats in the mystery box, worst they can do is disconnect your call, best cases you find what you're looking fot.

As for old issues, it happened when in my first job, there was an external audit & they wanted to see some old bills, since our in house team never printed them in the first place, they got them freshly printed & crumpled it a bit, rubbed it on the floor & presented it to the auditors, could do something like that?

I reacted with laughing emoji when you said "If you are so desperate", instead of clicking pics sell it to him, no?