Not open for further replies.

starchazer

Disciple
Items for sale (collectively, not indivudally):

P4 2.4
MSI PM8M-V (in warranty)
512mb hynix DDram
400w PSU

I purchased the mobo last yr so there is still some warranty left (1yr i think) will provide the copy of bill.
Asking price : 2600rs (non-negotiable) + shipping.

Again, Will not sell anything individually.

Reason for sale : Was using it as a download rig which i dont need it anymore.

Mumbai buyers prefered.

PS.I kept this hardware on hold for TE member Shabaaz_Vision who since december 21st commited on buying this from me. Now when it comes to the transaction He always made some excuse. Then said he's going out of town for marriage and will do the transaction once he returns. But even upon return he wasn't able to transfer in my SCB account nor was he able to do it in an HDFC account. I'm not saying that this fellow is a cheat, all im saying is he aint a man of his words and certainly not courteous enough to inform me or even reply to PMs (even after being active on the forums). I would never want to deal with such a person.

hey em sorry i was unable to send you mail due to certain circumstances at my office, anyways now i am free and will be despositing money asap.

plzz check pm

my pal has still not confirmed if he wants to go in for this or not , so incase i dont fall back as per the pm i sent to u , u can fall to the next interested person.

Thanks to everyone for their interest.

Setup sold to vinaycm. Payment recieved. Will dispatch the stuff today.

Once vinay receives the stuff and replies in this thread, i'll close it myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back