Old P4 computer (Along with monitor, 5.1 speakers and printer) for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronnie22

Disciple
Looking to sell off an old computer that has just been lying around. Brought this in November 2003 from a computer retailer in Chennai. It is an INGRAM Micro computer (Think this is a computer assembler).

I am looking to dispose this since it is just occupying a cane table (That I am also looking to dispose). Would like an early disposal. Only Mumbai buyers pls since I am based in Mumbai. Stay in Chembur and work in BKC. So can arrange to take it with me in my car if buyer wants to pick up from BKC.

I have not used this computer since MArch this year after I removed the older harddrive. The seagate hard-drive should still have warranty since I purchased it in Dec 2006.

Update 1: Just remembered, had replaced the mobo under warranty with a new one in Dec 2005.

Update 2: NO RAM in this system. Also NO OS on the hard-drive.

guything said:
hey bro!!
will you sell the speakers and the printer only.. i stay in delhi!!

Sorry mate! I am looking at selling this stuff basically to free up some space in a Mumbai flat. So looking at selling everything at one go.

Best,
Ronnie

Sidhu_21 said:
hey if u get buyers for other stuff, will u be interested in selling ur mb. :)

Hi Sidhu,
Can think about that at a later stage. However to be frank with you, I just want to get rid of a lot of stuff since I am expecting some furniture. Would prefer if everything goes out in one piece or near abouts the same time.

Best,
Ronnie

Replied to all PMs.

Will wait for a single buyer for the system for a day and then post individual prices for each component.
Preference will be given to those who have posted/PMed me first for each component.

Best,
Ronnie

justaguy said:
consider me for hard disk if u decide to sell individual components. cheers

Ok, but I will have to check the time of all Posts and PMs to see who has asked for the HDD first. Will also prefer to sell in Mumbai also to avoid sending by post.

Best,
Ronnie

yep.... all this config is free when u pay only 5k.:rofl:
For details just move to first page ( where price is written), if u havent seen it. :tongue:

bloodgame18 said:
no prices ......... i guess everything is free ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back