Old PCIe GFX Cards Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
bump after a long time, specially looking for 7300GT 256MB, 8400GS 256MB, 3450 though certainly not limited to these......

xfx 8400gs 512mb(have original bill ~6months warranty left)

pm if interested :)
edit: warranty till Oct 2010

I have XFX 7950 GX2 RMAd through Rashi around 3 months back, though card is now out of warranty. Perfectly working condition. Its hardly used because I upgraded to GTX 275 within a few days of the RMA. Its similar to 9800, multi-GPU with 1GB Ram. 3750/- final. Have box and original bill, though its just out of warranty now

niceguy1430 said:
I have XFX 7950 GX2 RMAd through Rashi around 3 months back, though card is now out of warranty. Perfectly working condition. Its hardly used because I upgraded to GTX 275 within a few days of the RMA. Its similar to 9800, multi-GPU with 1GB Ram. 3750/- final. Have box and original bill, though its just out of warranty now

thanks for the offer but not interested, bump.........

I have XFX 7950 GX2 RMAd through Rashi around 3 months back, though card is now out of warranty. Perfectly working condition. Its hardly used because I upgraded to GTX 275 within a few days of the RMA. Its similar to 9800, multi-GPU with 1GB Ram. 3750/- final. Have box and original bill, though its just out of warranty now.

niceguy1430 said:
I have XFX 7950 GX2 RMAd through Rashi around 3 months back, though card is now out of warranty. Perfectly working condition. Its hardly used because I upgraded to GTX 275 within a few days of the RMA. Its similar to 9800, multi-GPU with 1GB Ram. 3750/- final. Have box and original bill, though its just out of warranty now.

stop spamming without checking the threads, you have already posted earlier and at that price you better try ebay.......

sathyanaidu said:
yo, how about a quadro 370 for 1.5k shipped? can provide testing warranty too...
PM if you wanna negotiate on pricing :bleh:

YGPM sathya,

sorry sukhoi, not interested in the 8600 for reasons other than pricing and all.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back