OC & Modding [OLD thread] *Official* TE Top 10 Super-Pi scores !

Here goes, can u beat this ;) Rule no.1 and 2 ^^ are self explanatory below in the screenie.

:eek:hyeah: LOL :hap2:

as regards rule no.3 :
Cooling Used : cooled by Fresh Air from Ceiling Fan on my roof :p
RAM make : 2 sticks (512 + 256) PC 2700 by Simmtronics :huh:

cha.

Aditya said:
Mav, that deserves to be in this thread..

That score is as bad as Chelsea!

I don't think so. i have posted this using a 4 year old socket 478 P4 1.5 Ghz, 256KB Cache memory, 0.18 um willamette chip. i don't consider this the worst score when u consider the rig i am using and i am not ashamed of posting it here either. neither have i photochopped anything nor i have overclocked anything these are authentic scores. yes this was done to lighten the moods but i am proud of my rig.:cool2:

Regarding Chelsea, u too know where we stand in the EPL rankings and what we are gonna achieve :tongue: . if that according to u is bad, what can i say, just that each man is entitled to his own opinion.

and yeah, no hard feelings either :cool2: .

cha.

EDIT: one more thing i am neither an Intel nor an AMD fanboi :p , to me the best bang for the buck matters most.

Well thanks Kev182, for updating the list without me even posting :D.

My Few days of glory as in near future Group of Conroes will trash this time so much that it will be... considered slow.

EDIT: Thanks to DARKLORD then :D

New time. Just playing about with it a few hours after i got it....will bench properly later. I'm only on a stock P4 HSF. Need to get it under my water cooling ASAP.

Ram in the sig.

Finally broke 20 secs, just by tweaking my timings a bit. Same speed as above.

E6300 ES, 2 x 1 GB Team Xtreem PC2 5300, stock Intel HSF.

More to come later ;)

why that RAM :p ??? I have never heard of it....but if it has D9 chips, then I guess it will oc quite well....So, does it have D9 chip??

Back