OLX Scammer alert -Hyderabad

wazzapk

Recruit
This man called Rahul dewas/Rahul sharma replied to my olx posting about a monitor and said that he's interested, that he runs an electronics shop and that he's willing to buy it as soon as possible. Then he tells me he can only do UPI since his GSTIN is linked to his account, sends me a qr code to "receive payment" where he's requesting the same amount instead. He tried to justify it saying i made a mistake wait let me correct it, then deleted all his chats and blocked me when I called him out on it.
IMG-20230524-WA0012.jpg

This man called Rahul dewas/Rahul sharma replied to my olx posting about a monitor and said that he's interested, that he runs an electronics shop and that he's willing to buy it as soon as possible. Then he tells me he can only do UPI since his GSTIN is linked to his account, sends me a qr code to "receive payment" where he's requesting the same amount instead. He tried to justify it saying i made a mistake wait let me correct it, then deleted all his chats and blocked me when I called him out on it. View attachment 169269
This is a very common scam at this point. OLX literally warns you about this when you go to chat with someone. There are millions of fake profiles like this person.

Lol. This is a common scam on Olx. These guys will not even show interest to check the product. They say that they want to close it out right away. In your sale, mention that you will not accept payment through UPI, that you accept cash or NEFT transfer. That keeps most UPI scammers away.

Back