Omega-3 fish oil capsules in India

Any of you guys know a reliable source for these.I hear Seacod cod liver capsules are good.Gimme your suggestions and also price if possible.:hap2:

u'll get it at places which sell supplements, i used to take em while i was gymming.. omega 3 is available locally. just find a shop locally which is genuine. or u can always take 7 seas

I know they are available.I want to know if there are better ones.I've read a few places that Salmon fish oil is the best among everything.Made some research and read some bad reviews about Amway selling these at insane prices.

I heard Netrogena(or something)'s fish oil capsules are more preferred than the regular seacod capsules.Is that true?I guess Rockafella would know about this.

P.S:drugstore.com - drugstore.com

thanks Tron05 and toxicdrift.But which pharmaceutical company is the most preferred.I am sure I'll find quite a few companies, so just want to know which is the most preferred. :)

raptor get the ultimate nutrition one.. its the best. comes round 575 / 600 bux.

and tech hunter. yes .. the indian importers usually have it marked with a red dot! and its pretty obvious fish oil = non veg! :eek:hyeah:

TheOneVj said:
If you are looking good veg source for Omega 3, then look up Flaxseeds.

Nilgiris (in Bangalore) sells flaxseeds. I read somewhere that flaxseed is used by bodybuilders as a good source of omega-3.

@hacker,
Snake oil?:huh:dude.. I hope u meant it as a joke.

@toxicdrift,

thanks.I'll look for it.How many capsules does one get for 600 bucks.do let me know if you already know a place in Bangalore.:hap2:

@coolraghav,

Dont have a grill or a microwave as of now.moreover buying fish, cooking it daily is sorta cumbersome for me as of now.It might save more when I ahve a microwave.:)

^^ And on top of it, omega-3 fish oil is not found in most river or fresh water fishes, so it will be very expensive to buy salmon or tuna too on a daily basis.

raptor3624 said:
Any of you guys know a reliable source for these.I hear Seacod cod liver capsules are good.Gimme your suggestions and also price if possible.:hap2:

I had got a huge tin of Omega 3 fatty acid capsules. I took them for about a week and stopped because of the side effects.
This doesnt go well with everyone so please check before you start taking them.

Though O3 are food supplements, i think you should talk to a nutritionist ( atleast a doc, recommended MD Med.). He/she can advise you according to your needs and allergies ( and O3 complementing supplements)

Also not every O3 product is same. there can be a difference of chalk and cheese.

BTW Myself is a Nutrition Consultant.

@ Raptor
On a lighter note, worst side effect( which can disturbing your social life) is Frequent Burps with Fishy aroma. :) :)

Back