OMEGA seamaster

looks perfect on ur wrists doc. great looking watch. Actually bond seamaster was the one i was thinking when i thot of omega but some how Speedmaster grew on.
Congratulations once again.

Now that u have bot it concentrate on your work and stop staring at your watch.:p

dr.sankhadeep said:
@asingh i will call the salesman and ask. i think for bracelet resizing there is no charge as other services are concerned i will enquire
here is wrist shot taken with my iphone

IMG_0092 by dr.sankhadeep, on Flickr
Brilliant! If you don't mind me asking, how much was the moon watch for?

bro i forgot the price for the moon watch but it was beyond my budget arnd 1.45-1.5lakhs not sure.... a hard bargain would have helped but i didnt try..

congrats, owning an omega is a thing of joy forever!!

is that the 42mm or the 38mm reduced dial ? ( cant make out from the snaps)

Honestly its kinda lil too much for a watch that shows the same time as others ...

No hate for it bro .. i understand the passion .. i have the iphone 4 .. love apple products .. but 35k was worth the price obv for the features that are different from others that stand out.

but even if i had that kinda money ~1.3L .. id probably wont buy that ...

rather wud hv donated a part of d money n settled for a decent watch ...

PeAcE bro n Congrats ..

deep_nx said:
Honestly its kinda lil too much for a watch that shows the same time as others ...

No hate for it bro .. i understand the passion .. i have the iphone 4 .. love apple products .. but 35k was worth the price obv for the features that are different from others that stand out.

but even if i had that kinda money ~1.3L .. id probably wont buy that ...

rather wud hv donated a part of d money n settled for a decent watch ...

PeAcE bro n Congrats ..

That's because your not interested, you can justify iPhone, similarly this watch is created meticulously, has a automatic movement with lot of research done on the movement and it's workings, people who know understand it's value, but for most part these watches are seen on the filmstars as objects of desire rather than as the work of art they are

I knew some smart person wud hv replied that " its each person interest .. "

and i respect his interest .. like i have for the iphones ..

I have expensive watches too but for real good reasons .. so dont tellme about its technicalities or value.

just as u said its about "Objects of Desire" and well i know thats y he got that watch ..

its just alot of money for a watch ... which cud hv been used for sum1s smiles ...

dunno if u have donated money ... im 21 still studying but i have even from my part time job donated ... and still do after i get a good JOB after MBA .. so i value smiles more than objects of desire ..

well its his money .. and i respect that he spent for his wish ...

no more hush hush on this plz :p

once again

PeAcE :) yaar :) ... we all are bros

^^ totally agreed... if passion is backed by good earning then there is no harm in experiencing the luxuries...i started collecting watches since my childhood so for me watches are not just time pieces but means a lot to me...i have just entered the luxury arena and i hope i can reach the levels of patek's...

@deep_nx

bro u could have written "congrats" that would have been enough .

for donating money matter comes every saturday i run a free clinic to treat the poor people and distribute medicines i think that bring smiles to people,,,. so please dont justify my purchases ..if u dont like my purchases dont post on my thread and i am quite grown up to know what i am doing with my money and what i am purchasing.

this is a show-off thread not a discussion thread so its always good to hear good wishes from members and to share the joy and excitement with the members

@sankhdeep ur taking it in a wrong sense re ...

see again i have written congrats ...

added with some personal opinion ... cause i believe in honesty .. yup there may be some ppl whu think likewise .. i just spoke my view ..

im glad ur doing free clinic treatment on saturdays ... must b hard sply since the Dental Council of India (DCI) has made it mandatory for them to attend 20 conferences a year to upgrade your skills and get credit points needed for renewal of your licences.

i believe u din get the core of my above comments .. anyways putting something more wud not feel good as u come in PeAcE too . and i respect u ..

just a simple

Congrats buddy ..

Back