On this ganesh chaturthi what you are going to buy for your home?

vickykhurana

Disciple
Ganesh Chaturthi is start...lots of online shopping sites offer lots of discount offers on this festive occasion...what you are looking to buy? share it with me...:23:

Ganpati Bappa Morya - Mangal Murti Morya. :)

Op says : Ganesh Chaturthi is start...lots of online shopping sites offer lots of discount offers on this festive occasion...what you are looking to buy? share it with me...

- - - Updated - - -

Visarjan over??? Here in mp ganesh ji was kept on 19th sept and would be till next 10-11 days

Btw getting gaming keyboard :D

Hmm , Goa visrajan is over 95% of places .

Ganpati is kept for varying number of days, the most popular being 1, 1.5 , 5/6 , 7 and 10-11 or in rare cases even 21.

Depends on the scale at which the arrangements are made. Home usually keep for 1.5 or 5-6 days.
And the bigger community ones have 10-11 days

:O , ganesh chaturthi is over, visrajan also is over at most of the places .

My dear friend in this year 2012, Ganesh Chaturthi is start on September 19 and it is going to celebrated for 11 days (ending on September 29)...so please share positive feed backs...Ganpati Bappa Morya - Mangal Murti Morya :yahoo: :yahoo:

My dear friend in this year 2012, Ganesh Chaturthi is start on September 19 and it is going to celebrated for 11 days (ending on September 29)...so please share positive feed backs...Ganpati Bappa Morya - Mangal Murti Morya :yahoo: :yahoo:

LOL, what is a positive feed back here?

By positive feed backs, he probably means amp.. headphone amp, speaker amp, guitar amp. Yeah I did buy an amp sometime back.. \m/
What will I buy on GT... hmm.. a strawberry mousse i think

Back