Status
Not open for further replies.
AMD procesor etc we can get it

regarding our website its been 5 th time this months its been hacked :(

@laugh will quote via PM in morning

@kolguy i am out of stock get it from PRIME ABGB

kolguy said:
Please clear you PM space...

I am interested in the roccat kave ... what is the best price for this shipped to Chennai... or better yet is there any place in Chennai where i can pick this up ?
Prime is selling in 5400....A very good pricing.

Its been 10 days and still no refund for the monitor. Now no one from your office is answering my calls either.

Atleast 2 persons on this forum have pending refund and complain that no one answers calls. I want AMD proccy and mobo but will think twice before ordering,

It is coming up to 2 weeks now, no refund and no answer from your office or your mobile. What is going on, is this how you conduct business?

Buygamingstuff said:
what refund

which product please send us the email : vijay_technotronics@yahoo.co.in
Refund for the Asus LCD monitor that I've been calling you about for the last 2 weeks.

Last I heard from your office was that the cheque was deposited on 31st July would be credited by 4th August but from 4th onwards your office phone has also stopped answering my calls.

Also how do you explain the fact that I NEVER received an answer or a call back from you or your office despite calling almost daily for the past 7 days.

Couldn't send you a PM buygamingstuff, so posting here,

I'm looking for an intel q9550, if you have it, or any other q9xxxx series processors PM me with the prices.

please check your account if you can thanks
for any other things call our office
kreacher said:
Refund for the Asus LCD monitor that I've been calling you about for the last 2 weeks.
Last I heard from your office was that the cheque was deposited on 31st July would be credited by 4th August but from 4th onwards your office phone has also stopped answering my calls.

Also how do you explain the fact that I NEVER received an answer or a call back from you or your office despite calling almost daily for the past 7 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back