Android One Plus one - best case and screen protector

I've been using the phone with the flip cover and one tiny issue that is present with the cover is the access to the power button requires a bit of focused effort. It takes a little bit of getting used to, but otherwise there's no other issue.

I got extra screen protectors...ordered from 2 places and both arrived same day :p...Got 2 X HOKO clear screen protectors extra (Ordered 4 :p)...Anyone interested can pm me...thanks
How is HOKO screen protector quality? I am still looking for screengurad for my OPO, and the ones on Amazon from OnePlus itself are out of stock for some time now.

The Nillkin frosted shield case got delivered and the fit and finish is fine. May not help much in case of falls, but will suffice till I get something better.

How is HOKO screen protector quality? I am still looking for screengurad for my OPO, and the ones on Amazon from OnePlus itself are out of stock for some time now.

The Nillkin frosted shield case got delivered and the fit and finish is fine. May not help much in case of falls, but will suffice till I get something better.

Hoko quality is pretty ok. The Fit, finish & cut outs are perfect, but it won't help if the phone falls.
Better get a good tempered glass.

oneplus tempered protector does not seem to provide adequate protection against falls. Bepak one will be a better choice but is out of stock on eBay.

Got Ringke Fusion case today.
Fit is snug & buttons are easy to operate.
Lip over the screen is decent enough to place it upside down.

Best case out there IMO :)

IMG_20141218_165408_result.jpg IMG_20141218_170552_result.jpg IMG_20141218_171135_result.jpg IMG_20141218_171200_result.jpg IMG_20141218_171209_result.jpg IMG_20141218_171238_result.jpg IMG_20141218_171312_result.jpg IMG_20141218_171326_result.jpg IMG_20141218_171337_result.jpg IMG_20141218_171406_result.jpg IMG_20141218_171658_result.jpg IMG_20141218_171720_result.jpg

PS: Ordered it off the ebay.in, pm me if you need seller details.

Last edited:
Asking all those OPO users...Can anyone suggest me a good Screen Guard and Back Cover or Flip Cover?
1. Flip Cover(TPU/Leather)
2.Back Cover(Armour Rugged/TPU)
3.Tempered Screen Guard
4.Matte Finish antifigerprint

What will the best combination within minimum budget?
e.g.: If i use Rugged Armour Back case with stand(amazon.in)...Do I need to use Nilkin Tempered Glass Screen Guard(Cost: 750+999)

I'm using dzistronic TPU case & Nillkin tempered glass. I didn't go for the ultra TPU case b'coz I don't like the bubble heads in the corner. Those bubble heads usually force the phone to jump after the first impact on the floor. You can see that effect in youtube videos in which they do the drop test. So those bubble heads will always flip more compared to the default TPU case and I don't think too much flipping is a good thing.

Now about the Nillkin tempered glass . it's easy to install and looks nice . but it's definitely NOT a anti finger print product. I can vouch for that . when I decided to spend that much amount on a tempered glass I thought they will provide the features they claimed . but it was not the case . I'm using a genuine Nillkin product b'coz I have checked the serial number in their website. I hate to see smudges on my phone screen but there's nothing I can do now . Even in all the reviews they said it doesn't create any smudge . Let me tell you it's all bullshit. I cannot comment on the orzly glass but it's priced very high in India and it's ridiculous in my opinion . 750-900 is maximum I'm willing to go for a tempered glass. btw I bought Nillkin from ebay and I got it for 579. There was only one seller who was selling it at that price. he send it through speedpost but my glass arrived safely. Recently I purchased another glass screen from amazon. They send it in fedex and this one came out broken in the edge . I'm still waiting on replacement

Back