Android OnePlus Nord is a "budget phone"

So, who is looking forward to buy Nord during the Prime Day Sale?
The Realme alternatives have LCD Display & K20 Pro is overly bloated and MI will stop official support soon as it's last year's model.
Is K30 Pro launch anytime soon?

How is the battery life on the K20 Pro? Any software issue? I hate MIUI but if that can be changed via root or anything else maybe it's a good buy.

How is the battery life on the K20 Pro? Any software issue? I hate MIUI but if that can be changed via root or anything else maybe it's a good buy.

Battery life easily lasts a day. I have used lineage and pixel rom and both provide excellent battery life and stable os.

Camera could've been better(gcam also available), other than that it is one of the best buy. Miui 12 still have a few bugs, but you get an update every month which makes it better

So, who is looking forward to buy Nord during the Prime Day Sale?
The Realme alternatives have LCD Display & K20 Pro is overly bloated and MI will stop official support soon as it's last year's model.
Is K30 Pro launch anytime soon?
k20 pro has no ads and not bloated at all. I uninstalled few apps and its been running fine since
Post automatically merged:

Battery life easily lasts a day. I have used lineage and pixel rom and both provide excellent battery life and stable os.

Camera could've been better(gcam also available), other than that it is one of the best buy. Miui 12 still have a few bugs, but you get an update every month which makes it better
which gcam are you using? can you link it here . thanks

k20 pro has no ads and not bloated at all. I uninstalled few apps and its been running fine since
Post automatically merged:

which gcam are you using? can you link it here . thanks
Using burial gcam beta 7. Have tried urynx 2.1 and all are good. Make sure to try different config xmls

The only issue with rooting is that getting the UPI apps to work is a pain. Otherwise both lineage and PE are very well supported regular updates.
All works well with magisk hide on these 2 roms. Currently on Lineageos and have performed quite a few transactions in gpay yesterday. I have faced problems only with OOS so far.

1+ kind off shot itself in the foot by not sending a review unit to Ranjit as they thought sending it would expose their sh1tty game. Did they forget that he can also purchase a retail unit? Is 1+ adopting a cheque-in-your-bank approach for positive reviews.

They forgot he is one of the few honest YouTuber who is critical about something not worth. I think both himself and MKBHD gave an opinion about spending those extra money on better camera module(pixel4a) instead of that useless 4 or 8 camera setup.

Not a post as a fanboy of anyone but yes, criticism where it's due....

1+ kind off shot itself in the foot by not sending a review unit to Ranjit as they thought sending it would expose their sh1tty game. Did they forget that he can also purchase a retail unit? Is 1+ adopting a cheque-in-your-bank approach for positive reviews.

They forgot he is one of the few honest YouTuber who is critical about something not worth. I think both himself and MKBHD gave an opinion about spending those extra money on better camera module(pixel4a) instead of that useless 4 or 8 camera setup.

Not a post as a fanboy of anyone but yes, criticism where it's due....
I checked the latest review from ranjit. out of 4 cameras, seems they are not using the last two. Just a gimmick I assume

Poco x2 which costs around 18k takes much better photos than Nord

Seems they are charging quite a premium for OOS, but rather I can have poco F1 (my prev phone) and have OOS on it. Lol

I checked the latest review from ranjit. out of 4 cameras, seems they are not using the last two. Just a gimmick I assume

Poco x2 which costs around 18k takes much better photos than Nord

Seems they are charging quite a premium for OOS, but rather I can have poco F1 (my prev phone) and have OOS on it. Lol
The last 2 cameras are not used at all? How can such a big company get away with something like this? Isnt it false advertising?

I was never a fan but I've gained a bit of respect for Ranjit over the last year or two, his vids aren't the most informative or well presented nor does he delve deep into tech but he seems to have stopped shilling and has been quite vocal about the bullshit pulled off by the manufacturers, something which those other Indian 'unboxers' wont do.
I'm still not a subscriber or anything but sometimes a friend will forward me one of his rants with points I agree with.

I was never a fan but I've gained a bit of respect for Ranjit over the last year or two, his vids aren't the most informative or well presented nor does he delve deep into tech but he seems to have stopped shilling and has been quite vocal about the bullshit pulled off by the manufacturers, something which those other Indian 'unboxers' wont do.
I'm still not a subscriber or anything but sometimes a friend will forward me one of his rants with points I agree with.
Precisely, I have never seen a review video for a product, say, after using for 3 months which gives a better idea about a product.
But his scathing criticism about ads in Mi phones really got him my support. His call for removal of shady stuff(soft p0rn) I could correlate with. My uncle faced the same issue and henceforth I voluntarily imposed a ban on Xiaomi products.
Few YouTubers have the guts to say against the company unlike others who review solely for the sake of money.

Back