Android Oneplus One Invite collation thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@dealwise sent the invite....
1 ) to Dealwise
2) whatsapp group.

Both invites gone. Hoping for few more next week ... as One oneplus will be delivered anytime now...
Cheers.....

Somehow, the credit card on my PayPal account is not going through.

So, dear Ravi (@onlyravi), please feel free to re-share it with someone else. Sorry for the short notice, but have been tryingnti place the order like a maniac but not succesful so far :(

You have a new invite!
Dear fanboy/girl,

Whoop whoop! You have just received an invite to purchase the OnePlus One.

To use this invite, please follow this link to claim it as yours (you have less than 24h to do so): https://account.oneplus.net/invite/claim/KEY. If you haven't yet registered your account, no problem. Just follow this link: https://account.oneplus.net/sign-up

Remember that this invite can only be used for orders shipping to Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, United Kingdom, and United States.

The invite will expire 24 hours from when we sent this email, not necessarily when you received it, please claim it as soon as possible as expired invites are not re-activated.

Enjoy!

PM me for the invite... I think the invite is valid for today. I got the mail after mid night last night.

Last edited:
So I was able to order one. 4-5 weeks for shipping. If anyone has an invite code, please share. As it will remove the wait period for me.

I've decided to go back to my Nexus 5. I'm not comfortable using a phablet. I have a 3 week old OPO for sale in the market section if anyone is interested

I have no credit card and paypal ac.:anguished:
So waiting for its India Launch.:banghead:
Waiting, Waiting and waiting................... to get my One..:arghh:

I have friends in US so someone can bring it for me thats the reason I dont find much point in waiting for India launch "if possibly" I can get it early.
Only thing is Invites are still not so easy to come by............. :(

Keep a watch out the invites have started surfacing from today onwards.... lots of them out there.... be prepared.... else the invites will be wasted....[DOUBLEPOST=1415474279][/DOUBLEPOST]Ordered one more today.... Hopefully everything should go through fine.... Fingers crossed... touch-wood. :)
Check the oneplus forums... Some 350k invites are being rolled out starting today.....
Also all those who bought their phones in the last 2-3 months are finally getting invites....
But it seems that instead of 3 now there is only one invite... hopefully the other two should follow.....

Last edited:
Indian invites have not yet started... they are actively working on the logistics which is always the final step for a launch... so the launch could be anytime in the next 2-3 weeks....

I just got an invite. Anyone interested, please PM me. Will be happy to share as i already have got one! :)

Its not an Indian invite, available in the first 16 countries of launch.

Lol.:mad:
Just now received a invite from Oneplus one.
But unable to place the order.
As i have no credit card and paypal ac.
So Anyone interested, please PM me.
It will expire within 24hrs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back