Video Onida 32" LCD Tvs

Status
Not open for further replies.
remcy007 said:
Samsung's 32 inch LCD bordeaux series was introduced for 1.2 lac initially.
They introduced a special price of 99K for the Football word cup.
As soon as the wordcup was over the price dropped and the current price is around 75K.
Its always good to buy after a festive season.. u lose on the free stuff n lucky draws ..but u save a lot of money.

Today's price for the said, Samsung Tv is not 75k but 79k. Now it is offered with HD DVD player worth 8k (mrp). If customer doesn't wants to buy with dvd player then it is 72K.

I have an offer of 57K on Onida 32" Brand new but without any free stuff and frills. Is this price not good enuff when anyother LCD 32" of ANY company (including ONIDA) doesn't come close to this figure as of now.

i am getting it at this price coz i know a topshot in Onida.

Regards.

If you can wait then buy during Cricket World Cup. If you can't wait till then then buy during Champions trophy. Prices will keep on falling. You have to decide when u can't wait any longer.

I am planning to buy Sony Bravia LCD sometime in December.

Hitachi should be good........they have done a tieup with McDonalds.......Plasma in every outlet all over India.

^^Was qouted 62k for Sony Bravia under exchange on old 29 inch TV today. Onida was for 50k without exchange, LG with PIP was for 58k but looked quite cheap, another all black LG was for 56k. Videocon was under 50 and had a Sansui 50 or so inches for 60k, but not HD ready.
I bought Samsumg Bordouex or whatever spelling for 64k without exchange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back