online booking of dell laptop

brightness

Disciple
Can any experience holder provide me advice that whether it is OK to book Dell Inspiron laptop ONLINE on Dell website or i should purchase it from dealer only?

Has anyone on this forum faced any problem if he has booked a dell laptop online?

Thanks...

Had ordered my inspiron 14r last year from dell online. It was a smooth deal, with no hiccups. Laptop was delivered to me via blue dart In less than 5 days. I'd say go for whichever works out to be cost effective.

Thanks logistopath!

And from problem point of view which is better?

I mean if i go for online booking at site and if after receiving product comes out defecive then do dell persons sitting at customer service respond properly? Does anyone have some experience in this case?

Don't worry. Online booking or offline booking, DELL's service is way too good. Also even if there is a problem call them up and they will service it onsite.
Even I had got my Pa the Dell Inspiron 1525 4 years back and still its good and working jus fine. Only needed to change the battery a month back.

Both options are good. But you should go to dealer and see whether the same config is available at lower cost or not.

check the same configuration at shops and compare the prices..go for the better priced one either at shop or online..
In online you can get some discount depends on the model and support plan

Back