Online Broadband Speed Monitor

353334062.png

bluediamond said:
i m sure there are many online sites which check your broadband connection speed and other details for free... can any one name one of them.........

also add such links to the te recommendation thread na.. nothing much in that thread...

hey hi
Yes it is really true thet the broadband speed and the other details of IP can be checked out online for free .....!!!

currently on mtnl 256kbps unlimited

will shift to tata wimax(quick power 50 + night unlimted) for one month trial and get good speeds without disconnects then will shift to it permanently

rahul1059 said:
currently on mtnl 256kbps unlimited

will shift to tata wimax(quick power 50 + night unlimted) for one month trial and get good speeds without disconnects then will shift to it permanently
This report is in BEST FORM :hap2: , all others just mentioned SPEED but didn't reveal what Plan they are ON. :huh:

Guess I can't complain about my connection too much :hap2:

Speed test statistics
---------------------
Download speed: 6995712 bps
Upload speed: 938624 bps
Download quality of service: 91 %
Upload quality of service: 83 %
Download test type: socket
Upload test type: socket
Maximum TCP delay: 63 ms
Average download pause: 3 ms
Minimum round trip time to server: 64 ms
Average round trip time to server: 65 ms
Estimated download bandwidth: 36800000bps
Route concurrency: 5.260365
Download TCP forced idle: 78 %
Maximum route speed: 8191872bps

Detailed analysis : MyConnection Detail Analysis

I use ISPgeeks.com - Broadband Speed Test, Voip Diagnostics, Internet Bandwidth Forums for my tests because they use the same software that my ISP uses and I can just send them the results. To get to this test you need to click on Diagnostic Tools. My only complaint is they give way more information than I understand though so its a bit confusing to me but my ISP loves it.

Back